Part 5 - Anjali's entry

Start from the beginning

Soumya didn't speak anything. She looked at him through her rear-view mirror, wiping his tears. Soumya also feel bad and thinks about her one-sided love for Rudra.

 Soumya also feel bad and thinks about her one-sided love for Rudra

They reached a food stall. They had their breakfast and Soumya paid the bill. Rudra felt guilty that he could not pay the bill, though he wished to pay the bill. Soumya noticed it.

Rudra - "I have a lot of responsibilities now on my head, right? Taking care of Rohan bhai, house requirements, giving back the borrowed money and much more... But I didn't even complete my arrears."

Soumya - "I know that you will clear it. You know what, you have a lot of potential to even excel in your exams, but your mindset is not in the direction."  

Rudra - "I think I should stop going behind bikes and should immediately do a job for now."

Soumya - "Don't give up your racing forever. It is your dream and passion. Take a break from it and focus on your family welfare."

Rudra nods, but he doesn't know what he is going to do.

*****

Rudra and Soumya come back to the hospital. Janvi tells them that Rohan has gained his consciousness.

Rudra gets happy and gets inside. Nandini, Romi, Tej and Ashwin are there with Rohan. Nandini is cutting fruits for him while Tej is feeding it for Rohan. 

Romi - "I am glad that you're safe now."

Rohan smiles and looks at Rudra standing outside. Rohan asked him to come inside.

Rudra - "Are you feeling good, bhai?"

Rudra asked with awkwardness.

Rohan - "Yes. It's okay."

Then Rudra looked at Romi, she turned her face. Tej also doesn't look at his face. Nandini gives some slices of apple to Rudra, but Rudra refused it. He goes outside.

Soumya is talking to Vashma over the phone.

Soumya - "Yes... Rohan brother is alright now. But has severe injuries. Doctors are saying that he could not play any sports in the next five to six years as the wound depth was deep."

Vashma - "That's really sad. Is it really an accident?"

Soumya - "I don't know. We told that a truck hit him. One of the pedestrian too told that a truck was passed over there sometime back."

Vashma - "It is better to inform police and check it. Because, I don't think so."

Soumya - "Haan. But we don't have reason, right?"

Vashma - "There are. How could no one notice that there is an accident? Also accident must have happened on the road? But he was found at some bush in the park. Maybe someone could have taken him from the road and thrown him there. Also, you didn't find any blood stain on him when you found him. It is almost sure that his blood was wiped. But, why would someone do all this? Instead, he can leave him and go away, right?"