The Challenge

Madii's Pov

Well since i didnt want wayne to touch me yesterday,he just packed his clothes for this month and left. I am now waiting on laysia and dj to come home. I was laying in bed on fb texting stasia(my long lost friend). I texting her and i got a phone call.

m: hello

dm(dewaynes mom): hey madii umm dj and laysia wanna stay since they dont have any school.

m:ummm ok for how long.........

dm: they said until school gets back in

m: sooo November 1st.......................*huffs*ok

dm: Yea i just wanted to let you know. Oh and shaunna, tammy and nicka wanna pick them up and take them shoppin,and out to eat.......is that ok with you

m: Yea thanks for letting me know,tell them to text me when they pick them up pk

dm: ok baby bye

m:bye

¨Well now im lonely all month" i said aloud getting out of bed. I got dressed and got ready to go. Just as i was about to lock the door a car pulled up. ¨Who is that and what do they want¨ i said locking the door and going to my car. Just as i got half way to my car i realized it was wayne. I was so tempted to kiss him but i would have messed up the challenge. I speed walked to my car as fast as i could and got in. As i pulled out the drive way wayne was looking at me. I pulled into the street and drove down the street.

Waynes POV

Well i decided to go back to the house to get a few of my items i left there. When i pulled up in the drive way madison was just locking up the door. I got out the car and madison started running to the car. I shook my head watching her drive off. I was a little sad because i atlease wanted to see her but i couldnt. I went in the house and got my picture with all of us in it and went back to the guest house. I took off my shoes and called up terrell to see if he could swing by here for a while.

t: wassup man

d: nun koolin aye can you come by the crib

t: yea ill be ova in a minute.

d: iight kool

I was chiilin on the couch chillin until terrell got there.

*1:00 later*

Madii's POV

Im just getting home from a party and im tired. I met up with one of my friends trey and he followed me home. I unlocked the door and then we stepped into the house.

m: ummmm you can have a seat on the couch and ill be right back with some drinks ok

t: iight

As i went into my room and took off my shoes and clothes, and threw on a rob, i heard a knock at the door. I quickly went into the kitchen and fixed us some drinks and sat them on the coffee table.

m:umm why is your shirt off?

t: you said get comfortable

m:*chuckles* ok w.e hold up

I answered the door and it was terrell,i stood in the door way and asked what was he doing here.

T: oh umm wayne told me to come by

m: oh nooo hes not here,hes at the guess house down the street.

T: then who's car is th-

Before he could finish trey yelled"aye are you comin back soon shorty"?