The Move

(Wassup people I'm "Dewayne" this next chapter is gonna be told by me)
Wayne's pov*
So I'm more than happy I got my babygirl back, she mean the world to me. But that nigga think he about to get away with that I got squad waiting on his ass.
M: so where we going?
W: Hawaii...
M: bae stop lying
W: I'm so serious my dad has a beach house there so he's giving it to me, we don't have to worry about bills, just food and whatever else we want.
(Madison hugs and kiss Wayne)
M: I love you I love you I love you!!!!!
W: I love you to, we flight out tomorrow, don't worry I got you some new stuff waiting on you there.
M: let's go now I wanna get away from here.
W: ok why not my mom is already cool with it.
(Both get plane tickets and flight out to Hawaii. They arrive and the beach house is a two story beach house with a nice ocean view. They both love it.)
M: so what now?
W:  we stay here, I play soccer for a major league team here so money is not an issue, and I got my princess back so I'm happy right here.
(Wayne picks here up and kisses her deeply and passionately, you already know what happens next.)
The next morning Madison wakes up to the smell of breakfast, she walks in the kitchen to see him cooking in nothing but his boxers. He has scratch marks on his back and arms, bite marks on his shoulders, and hickies on his neck, she smiles at what she's done. After all they were too tired to change the sheets. She hugs him from behind and kisses his back, she's really short so that's all she could reach, he turned around happy and smiling, picked her up, put her on the counter, and kissed her.
W: goodmorning princess, how are you?
M: great, last night was amazing and I didn't know you could cook. It smells delicious.
W: anything for you.
They ate breakfast than wayne went and laid on the couch while madison laid on his chest.
*knock knock knock*
Little did they know this knock on the door was.....................Madison's mother.