chapter twenty three

Zacznij od początku

"You couldn't move just told her that you would wear it but then not actually wear it?"

"I didn't think of that," she shrugs, standing up now too. "If you liked it then why do you care?" she asks softly.

"Because my little sister pretty much just chose out something that turned me on!" I state. "And that's disgusting," I shudder. "I just don't get why'd you do that, you know Gemma's my sister,"

"I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry," she says.

I still can't believe Gemma got Lex something that got me turned on. It just doesn't make sense. Why would she do that? I don't know why. I know Gemma didn't know it was for me but Lex still went away and wore it knowing she's my sister.

I zone back in and look at her, putting her dress back on, tucking hair behind her ears. She slides her shoes back on. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"I have a curfew," she says softly.

"At 7?"

"Mhm," she nods.

"Fine," I sigh, grabbing a hoodie, throwing it on. "I'll drive you," I grab my keys and phone. She doesn't say anything, just grabs her bag, putting it over her shoulder.

I'm not mad at her. Well, I can't help but be a little mad that she said yes to Gemma even though she's my sister, it doesn't make sense. She opens the door but freezes. "Harry!" mom calls making me grab her hand and pull her into my room, closing the door.

I hold my finger up to my lips. They came home early. "Stay here," I whisper and she nods.

I slowly walk out, closing the door behind me. I go downstairs, mom and Robin in the kitchen. "Oh," mom says.

"Gemma needs a ride, we've been out all night and I know you can drive, so can you go pick her up from Zayn's?"

My face falls. "Of course she fucking does," I roll my eyes.

"And with that attitude, you will," she points.

"Why does she have to boss me around to pick her ass up?"

"Harry," Robin warns, shaking his head.

"I don't get it," I whine. "Why can't she get her own way home?" I dive my hands in my sweater pockets.

"Because she can't drive and Zayn's car is getting serviced," mom says. "Go pick her up, please,"

I huff, stomping back up stairs. How was I gonna get her downstairs?

"What's going on?" she whispers.

"I have to pick Gemma up from Zayn's," I huff.

"Oh," she says. "How—"

I pick her up bridal style, she wraps her arms around me. "Harr—"

"Shh," I whisper, going down the hallway. She bites her lip, I go downstairs, hearing them in their room. I quickly walk towards the door, she opens it and I put her down when we make it outside.

We rush to my car, she gets in and does her seatbelt up. I get in too, widening my eyes when I see something on the floor of the drivers side so I kick it under the seat. That's old, shit. That's actually kinda gross.

I really gotta clean out my car man.

The rest of the ride was silent, I was just thinking about why she'd actually do that. I'm a little mad but I don't hate her. I know she's still very new to relationships and a virgin for most things.

Like, she couldn't even handle three fingers because she was so tight. She didn't know what to do when she was riding me a while back, she didn't want sex because she didn't know if she had a fucking STD. I don't blame her, she's a straight A student so I don't think her parents have even told her about sex or what it is.

I don't even know if her parents know she's had sex.

I've gone down on her many times and I don't expect anything whatsoever but, I'm curious if she'll ever get on her knees. No rush, just...curious. She doesn't even know how to do that and I hate showing girls what to do.

I need girls who are experienced.

I know she had experienced sex which is why I didn't mind easing her into it because she knows what to expect but, I just don't think I could just take her virginity. I'm glad I didn't either.

"Thanks for taking me out," she says softly as I pull up at the front of her house. "I had fun,"

"I'm glad," I smile.

I saw her hesitate. I kiss her before she could, cupping her jaw with one hand. "I'll see you Monday?" I say and she nods.

"Yeah," she says. "Thanks again," she smiles, getting out the car. "Bye Haz,"

"See you babe," I smile, she blushes and closes the door, pulling her dress down again. Gemma totally told her to wear that too, she would've worn jeans and a fucking shirt.

I drive off, going to Zayn's to pick Gem up. That's the only thing I hate about dating Alexis, she's always with Gemma because they're besties, and it always turns out that Gemma picks stuff out for her.

I can't say I didn't expect it, but I didn't expect it. It's a little weird, and I'm sick of it. Knowing she looks hot in something Gemma said to wear, probably telling her shit that makes her want to wear it and that I get horny, hard and turned on from it just makes me gross.

When I make it to Zayn's house, I text Gemma which she texts back and in a few seconds, she's outside, hugging Zayn. I roll my eyes and then see them kissing. I haven't talked to Zayn much since he started dating Gemma, she's right, I can't control what she does but I certainly don't like it.

She gets in and closes the door. "Thanks for picking me up,"

"Yeah, whatever," I mutter.

"What's up your sleeve?" she asks.

"Nothing," I say. She looks around, I use my wrist on the wheel the other texting Lex with one hand, flicking my eyes on the road and on my phone. Gemma's used to me doing this, I do it all the time, it used to freak her out but not anymore.

"Did you hook up in here?" she asks, sniffing. "Why does it smell familiar?"

"What?" I toss my phone in the cup holder, turned off.

"It smells like perfume in here, like girls perfume,"

"I don't smell anything," I play off.

My phone buzzes but I just zone out, staring at the road. "Who's...angel?" she asks.

I look over, my lock screen not us but my notifications are on the screen. I snatch my phone away from her and put it in my pocket, that was a bad idea to put it in there. "Stay out of it," I snap.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asks.

I don't answer.

"Do you?"

"Take a fucking hint that I don't want to tell you," I snap.

"God, as if anyone would want you," she rolls her eyes. "You're so full of yourself,"

"Whatever," I roll my eyes.

"So she's you're girlfriend?"

"Fuck off,"

"I saw it on your screen, she said baby with an 'x' she's yours girlfriend,"

"Why do you care?"

"I don't, honestly few bad for the girl, another whore you picked up?"

I tighten my grip on the wheel that my knuckles turn white. "Stop saying that,"

"Well?"

"Just because she's angel in my contacts and we call each other baby and send x's, doesn't mean we're dating," I say, for our sake. She just rolls her eyes and looks out the window.

//