Suits and sweet kisses

I went to find Bucky when I finally got that suit off. Hey buck I said I find him sitting in the kitchen with a glass of water. Hey Vi what did you wanna show me come here I lead him to the balcony. You ready I asked. Yea what is it he asked. I double taped my chest plate and the suit started surrounded my body. Jarvis  don't close the mask. Yes Ms.Stark. You ready I acted Bucky ready for what he asked. This I closed my mask and grabbed Bucky better tighten up buck. And I took off from the balcony and went straight up to the roof. I landed there but Bucky is taller then me so he hit first which caught me off guard so I slipped but he caught me hey he said hi I replied he pulled me up. That was awesome but i home you know I'm never doing it again. You have to buck how else will we get down. Super soldier remember I'll just jump to the balcony. No not a chance I said. and why not he asked in a joking tone. One My dad will kill you if you put a hole it the balcony and two I wanna fly with you. Is That so he Asked? Yup I double taped my chest plate and my suite retracted. Bucky was just looking at me. What I asked sitting down on the roof. He sat down next to me. This he said he pulled me in to him and kissed me deeply yet soft. He was so sweet yet tuff. And rough but gentle all at the same time the kid just continued like that for a while until I started to go deeper sure I didn't want to go all the way yet and Bucky knew that but I still depend the kiss and he asked for permission with his tongue and of course I gave him in and it just kept getting deeper but he never got ruff like we both wanted the same thing we knew we didn't want anything more then a kiss or to just be in each other's arms. Since we we both already sitting I laid him back to where he was lying down and straddled his lap and continued to Kiss him deeper. Then out of no where he flipped me over and was on top of me I let out a small giggle and grabbed his shirt and pulled him back in crushing his lips to mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist and we kept going deeper and deeper and with each time we kissed it just got sweeter. It was safe to say that we were having a pretty heated make  out session for around 30 minutes or more and then I had an idea I still had my legs wrapped around his waist so I modified a trick Nat taught me once flipped him over and pins him to the roof. Pinned ya I giggled and said. As we adjusted to where he was sitting cross legged and my lap was in his lap with my legs still wrapped around his waist and he pulled my face to his smashing our lips together like he needed it to live and in all honesty I think I did I tangled my hands in his hair and he did the same just going deeper. after a little while we slowed down and we're just sitting holding each other. I really needed that he said. I've waited about 70 years to long. I did to I hugged into him tightening my legs around his waist come on doll it's late we need to go to bed. Alright I said. I double taped my chest plate and flew us back to the balcony and let my suit retract itself after we landed we walked to where our rooms our. Goodnight doll he said. Bucky wait I called after him. yeah he asked. Will you stay with me so I won't have nightmares I feel safer with you. Of course he said and followed me into my room. We laid downs in the bed and I turned over to Face him. My lips are swollen I said to him. He chuckled at my comment. Mine to Vi. He pulled me into him and kissed my forehead I love you doll. I love you to Bucky.

We fell asleep like this not knowing what awaited us for the next few weeks