VORMIR...........Natasha

VORMIR
2014

VORMIR 2014

"Wow. Under different circumstances this would be totally awesome." Clint said as him and Nat looked out the window of the Gradians ship. They got out and then began their hike up the mountain on Vormir.

"I bet the raccoon didn't have to climb a mountain." Nat said once they reached the top and started looking around.

"Technically he's not a raccoon, you know?" Clint told her.

"Oh whatever he eats garbage." Nat replied.

"Welcome." A voice said from behind them.

Nat immediately pulled out her pistol and Clint pulled out his blade surprised and they turned to face where the voice had just come from and saw a floating figure dressed all in black.

"Natasha. Daughter of Ivan. Clint. Son of Edith."

"Who are you?" Nat asked as she and Clint moved a bit closer.

"Consider me a guide. To you. And to all who seek the Soul Stone." He replied.

"Oh good. You tell us where it is, then we'll be on our way." Nat said.

"If only it were that easy." He replied.

He to where he was visible and revealed himself to be The Red Scull. He walked them to the edge of the mountain where there was a cliff. Nat and Clint looked over the edge while the Red Scull explained.

"What you seem lies in front of you. As does what you fear." He told them.

"The Stone's down there." Nat said.

"For one of you. For the other, in order to take the stone you must lose that which you love. An everlasting exchange. A soul for a soul." He explained.

TIME SKIP

"How's it going." Clint said walking around some. "Maybe he's making this shit up."

"No. I don't think so." Nat replied.

"Why? Cause he know you daddy's name?" Clint asked.

"I didn't." She replied. "Thanos left here with the Stone, without his daughter. That's not a coincidence."

"Yeah." Clint agreed.

"Whatever it takes." Nat said.

"Whatever it takes." Clint repeated. And Nat stood up off of the log she was sitting on and walked over to Clint.

"If we don't get that Stone billions of people stay dead." She told him.

"Yeah." He agreed softly. "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be."

"I guess we do." Nat agreed and Clint grabbed her hand.

"I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Natasha." He told her.

"For the last five years I've been trying to do one thing. Get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everybody back." She replied.

"No, don't you get all decent on me now." He told her.

"What you think I wanna do it?" She asked. "I'm trying to save your life, you idiot."

"Yeah, we'll, I don't want you to. How's that?" He asked. "Natasha, you know what I've done. You know what I've become."

"Oh, I don't judge people on their worst mistakes." She told him.

"Maybe you should" he said.

"You didn't" she replied.

"Your a pain in my ass you know that?" Clint told her. She nodded her head in response and Clint put their foreheads together.

"Okay." He agreed as he backed away. "You win." And then a slight smile spread on his lips and he swerved her leg pushing her to the ground.

"Tell my family I love them." He said. When Nat rolled him over onto the ground and then stood up and aimed her taser at him.

"You tell them yourself." She replied and shot him with one of the taser patches looked for the edge and then started running at it.

But Clint pulled off the patch and pulled back an arrow on his bow and fired it at the ground and it exploded in front of her when it made contact and she flew off to the side hitting the ground. She looked up and Clint threw his bow to the side and started running at the edge.

He made it all the way and then jumped over but Nat jumped over after him and attacked a patch to his side and shot a hook at the wall connected to a cable that caught him but he caught Nat by the hand putting her hanging below him.

"Damn you." Clint said looking down at her.

Clint reached for her hand with his other one but couldn't reach it and stoped struggling trying to get it and his hand went back to the cable. Nat looked down at the bottom and then back up to Clint.

"Let me go." She told him.

"No." He replied. "No. Please, no." He begged

"It's okay." She told him.

"Please." He begged with us Voice cracking and tears in his eyes. And then with her feet Nat pushed off of the wall forcing Clint to lose his grip on her hand.

"No!" Clit yelled. And he watched Nat fall down to the bottom of the cliff and saw her body laying limp on the ground. Lifeless.

And as tears rolled down Clints cheeks a huge light flashed and he was no longer hanging on the side of the cliff. He woke up lying in a puddle of water with sand underneath him and the dim orange light from a nearby planet. He sat up in the water and looked in his right hand finding the orange glowing Soul Stone and began to sob.

 He sat up in the water and looked in his right hand finding the orange glowing Soul Stone and began to sob