Shepherd tone

Bell:Enjoy!
_________________________________________

[Rudy p.o.v]

Me:Uh... It grown already. I'm growing up steadily too. Good, good

In my life before, I wasn't into studying language like English, but it's surprisingly if when I start to understand.

--

--

Ghislaine backed herself from Eris attack. None the less Eris pull out a trump card, as she leap ahead and tried hitting Ghislaine.

But successfully, Ghislaine counter it. I'm in awe, watching them from the second floor.

It's already been 2 years since Eris's 10 year old birthday. Eris soon reached advanced level inn Sword God Style. I can feel the gap of talent.

While i was walking away from there, I couldn't let my eyes lock off it. giant black sphere sitting high on sky. So high up.

I feel like it became bigger than before. What on earth is that thing anyway?

Me:How strange...

--

--

The tied bound to be cut. A journey to recover it, somewhat differentiate friends and foe. A lost memories will never to be restored. Could it be the end of the quest? No, as there's more to the job. Is this what you ask for? Thus this is...

Mushoku tensei: Jobless Reincarnation.

...

From the distance I heard a loud Eris. Looks I behind this building. A maid? Hope they didn't see me. I think they won't because they seem to be carrying stuffed cart.

Eris:Hurry up! Rudeus will find out, you know?

...

Eris:I can't wait to see his reaction! He might be so surprised that he'll cry!

Maid:That's Rudeus-sama we're taking about, so he might not show it on his face

Eris:But he'll be happy anyway!

Maid:Of course. Since his family split from the main family, I think he's been through a lot

I wonder what it's about. Could it be they backbiting me? If so, I have confidence. The confidence of using my pillow as tissues and increase the workload of maid-san.

Eris:We have to make it before Rudeus's 10 year old birthday celebration!

Oh...

Eris:If only Rudeus wasn't born into such a family...

...

It seems that to the Boreas family, my existence can't be made public. I went out.

Maid:Good day, Rudeus-sama

Me:Good afternoon

--

--

I've just learn it recently but Paul's real name is Paul "Notos" Greyrat. The Notos Family is one of the four head families of Greyrat, and the current head of that family is Paul's younger brother.

But somehow that guy is even more scummy than Paul, and There's forces behind the scenes that are trying to replace him.

Even if I have no such intentions, the fact that I who have the lineage of the Notos Family... Is under the protection of the Boreas Family, can possibly lead to bad misunderstanding.

Hence why I can't have a big party like Eris.

I guess she felt pity for me.

She seems to be secretly planning my 10 year old birthday party.