Chelsea, that's the same song you sang to us last time. Right? Zia asked

Yeah. I replied

-

Seri finished her performance with a lot of cheers.

Up next, Zia and Chelsea. Singing duet representative of Hybe University. The host called out, I took a deep breath in before we went out to the stage.

-

We finished our performance, all singing representatives are now finished performing. Hybe University won both solo and duet. We also won the solo dance and group dance.

You guys did great! Yena said

Thanks, let's go find a seat and watch. Rap is next, right? I said

Yep. Amara replied, we went to find seats.

Up next is rap category, let's start with Brent University. Let's welcome Jo Woochan. The host said, I was shock when he called out the representative. It's Woochan, he used to be my only friend in Brent University. He's one year younger than me, I left without telling him. I know that he's good at rapping. We were sitting at the front, when he got to the stage he saw me. He smiled before he started performing.

-

The rap category is now finished and as I expected Woochan won. He went down the stage and he walked towards me, there was an empty seat beside me and he sat down.

Do you know him? Zia asked who was also sitting beside me.

Yeah, he was my only friend back when I was bullied. I said, she nodded slowly.

I missed you, noona. Woochan said

I missed you too. I said

I guess we're both winners then. Woochan said as he reached out his hand for a high five.

Yep. I said and gave him a high five.

Oh. Woochan exclaimed as I looked at him.

Why? I asked, he just looked at me and pointed at my hand. I looked at what he was pointing at, it was my ring.

Oh, yeah. It's nothing. I said

Noona, are you engaged? Woochan asked

Yeah but it's an arranged marriage. I said

That's okay but congratulations, noona. Woochan said and smiled. His cute dimples showed up.

Thank you, Woochan. I said

Did you see Max? Woochan asked

Yeah. I shortly replied

Did he bother you again? Woochan asked

No, I don't think he saw me which is a good thing. I said

He definitely saw you, he was watching here in the audience earlier. Woochan said, I looked around and saw Max at the end of the seats. He was smirking like crazy, I don't know why but I got goosebumps and was afraid of him.

I need to freshen up, I'll be back. I said, Woochan just nodded and I stood up and went out.

I was just outside the theater, I took a deep breath before taking out two pills of my antidepressant medicine. I've been taking it for this past two weeks, I've been stressed out ever since Jungwon and I moved in with each other. When Jungwon's angry he takes it out on me, he yells at me but he never laid hands on me. When we fight, we tend to take it out in our room since Youngwon is living with us I don't want him to hear our fight. For now, Youngwon is at Jungwon's parents house for a day and he will come back tomorrow. It's already 10 pm, the show is taking along time to finish.

While I was taking a fresh air outside, Seri appeared. She was about to go inside the theater but I stopped her.

Seri, we need to talk. I said

What's there to talk about? Seri said, she tried to go inside again but I blocked her.

I'm sorry. I said

What's wrong with you!? I'm just trying to go inside, stop blocking me. Seri said

I wanted to say sorry. I said as I touched her shoulder, she glared at me and pushed me really hard making my back bump onto the door really hard. Seri started to cry really hard as her body dropped down to the floor, she cried and cried. I was about to comfort her but then Jungwon showed up. He pushed me away and comforted Seri, she cried too hard that she fainted.

This is all your fault. Jungwon said