28 | ᴍᴏᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ

Start from the beginning

"Is it a cat?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"My only hint is you have to find what you want to wear before January 23rd." He beams at the thought. What the hell is it?

"Hm..." Is all I say. I enjoy the music and the noises of Harry singing. Peter holds onto my hand.

When we pull into the parking lot of the mall, he quickly gets out and opens the door for me. "Thank you." I mutter.

"Of course, my love." He kisses the side of my face. He opens the door for me. When we walk in, there are a group of three girls who all glance at us then turn back to each other and whisper. They stand up.

"Can we get a picture with you guys?" A girl asks, she has tears in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah, I just love you guys so much." She smiles widely.

"Sure." I replied.

"I have the biggest crush on both of you." Another girl says. We all get into a pose and snap a picture. "Thank you so much!"

"Yeah, of course. Have a nice day." I replied.

"K bye." Is the only thing Peter says.

"K bye?" I ask him.

"What?" He raises his hands in defense.

"I carried that." I told him.

"Stop yelling dude." He mutters. I'm not even yelling?! I burst out into laughter.

"You would be nowhere without me." I mummer. "Okay, this store has lots of sweaters." We walk into Cotton On.

"Okay... I like this." He holds out a brown sweater.

"Yeah, that's nice." I comment. "Oh and you should get this." I grab another sweater.

About five minutes later, Peter has all the clothes he wants to try on. "Okay, I'll be done in just a second." He utters as he goes into the dressing room. I sit on a bench. About two minutes later he walks out in a pair of black pants and a dark green sweater. "I like it actually." He looks in the mirror.

I stand up next to him in the mirror. "Yeah, it looks nice." I smile. I then look over at his shoulder and poke at it

"Stop poking my shoulder or I'll choke you." He warns. I chuckle and continue poking it

"Okay, now go finish because I am hungry." I push him back into the room. He kisses my collar bone quickly then pushes me back. God I want to get a tattoo there with a web and a heart in the middle of it. Hm.

Once Peter finishes trying on the clothes, he buys everything, then we leave and he takes me to a smoothie bowl place. "What are you getting?" I ask him.

"I think I will get something with bananas and strawberries." He mumbles.

"Plain. But okay." I utter. "Should I get a web tattoo with a heart in the middle?" I ask.

"I mean... That shouldn't be up to me. It's your choice. I think that'd be cool." He stutters.

"I've been thinking about it for a while." I mumble. We order our food and then begin eating.