A-a Child?!

-Lily's POV-

"Momma, are you gonna come with me?" I asked as I looked up at her sea blue eyes.

"Sorry sweetie, I wouldn't be able to get in but you should. I might not see you for a very long time but you'll be safe" she replied right before she pushed me though a archway and everything went black.

"Chiron, is she alive?" I heard someone say. It wasn't the high pitched voice of aunty Chimera, or the low rumbly voice of uncle Minotaur. I opened my eyes and squeaked in fright when I saw a furry face right over mine. "Ah, your awake, I was about to try ambrosia on you" I asked "What are you? I've never seen anyone like you before" A hearty laugh greeted my question. "Young one, have you never heard of a satyr before?!" A centaur asked me in greek. "No, Momma has never told me about you before, nor aunty Chimera, or uncle Minotaur." I replied perfectly. "Chimera, you say? Hmmmm" He replied as he wandered off. I bounced out of bed and saw the dragon. I raced over and sat under its huge claws. It stiffed but as soon as I whispered "Hello?" It calmed down and licked my cheek. I was giggling and playing with the dragon when someone came up behind me and said "Wow! Nobodies ever played with the dragon before!" "I think he looks like one of my family" I stated "Ummm.....well, I'm Percy, Percy Jackson and I'm here to take you 'round camp"