"Mama"

I stood up, the nightgown I was in was light and flowy it came down to the cusp of my knees. My stance flattered then I fell back into the seat. I pushed my self up and ran out the door, my eyes felt stronger, it felt as if I could see so much better. I scanned left to right for Eri. I kept hearing her it was fading.
'I'm getting father away!'  I angerly thought.
I saw a window I felt my nails grow longer and sharper. I climbed out the window and peered into the gardens. My eyes pinned on her, with three men. I jumped down and, as if I had super speed, ran over there. I stopped once I could clearly hear here. I fell and sat on my knees. They were playing, she yelled stop a few more times, but they were just tickling her. It made me smile, I winced as something slashed my lip making liquid crimson drip down my face and onto my nightgown. I went to wipe my lip only to find,fangs, razor sharp k-9 like teeth poking out of my mouth.

Two guards snuck up behind her, stanching her up. She yelled and kicked and clawed at their armor. "MAMA!" A small voiced shreicked making everyone stop and stare. The first to break the silence was Prince Bakugo.
"Oi drop her!" He forcefully commanded. The guards in deed did drop her right on the ground. She mad a slight 'oof' and she made contact with the ground. He strutted over and grabbed her jaw. Her fangs were forming back into normal teeth, her nails going back to normal aswell. "what are you?" He asked, amazed. He let go of your face and  pulled you up from the ground.
"I don't need your pity or help!" You yelled into his face.
"I never said you did!"He angerly retorted.
You shoved past him holding your hand up, sitting behind Eri you started to braid her tangles hair. You took notice of how badly her hair condition was, half her hair was just split ends and matted beyond savior.
You felt a cold hand brush you back making you jolt around.
"Sorry, You had grass on your back." The prince Todoroki calmly stated. You just ignored him and went back to figuring what would be best to fix Eri's hair.
"Eri?  Would you like to go into town tomorrow?" Prince Izuku mutters to her. You glared at him, noticably making him shiver, she vigorously nodded. She pointed at her hair.
"Can I get my hair fixed?" She nervously asked. He gave her a reassuring smile and nodded. You leaned back using your hands for support to not fall back. Everything sounded muffled as the three men and Eri talked about what to do in town, you closed your eyes and took a breath in, something felt wrong but your couldn't figure it out. Eri tugged on your nightgown and asked if you both could go back upstairs in the castle. You nodded and picked her up, waking back to the room you were staying in, you noticed along the way up maids and butlers were staring in shock. You simple Held your head up and continued to walk without a care in the world. You entered you chamber and saw clothes, not dresses that were heavy,fluffy,itchy,prissy, and or elegant. They looked like woodland dresses.

{∆{Woodland dresses: dresses that are made for women of any size or type  to be able to work more effectively. They have more freedom in the dress. }∆}

Eri hoped out of your arms and played on the couch falling asleep.
You grabbed a (color of choice) dress and went to the bathroom. After shutting the door, you turned on the water and took off the nightgown.  You took a nice hot,relaxing shower. Feeling much cleaner you got out, shut off the water, dried off, and put on the gorgeous new woodland dress. You smiled and walked out of the bath room laying on the empty space of the huge couch. It was comfy, you started to doze off.
'I could get used to this,' you thought before falling asleep.

🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄🍄

please don't be afraid to leave a comment on my mistakes or if you just want to add some