🅦︎🅗︎🅐︎🅣︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓥ︎Ⓔ︎ 🅦︎🅔︎ Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓔ︎?

"Now isn't that better?" A calm mans voice said. "THEY CHAINED HER UP LIKE A DOG ICY-THOT!!"
A loud angry and husky males voice interrupted the calm males.
"Guys she still hasn't seen us yet and doesn't know our names"
A squeaky males voice said.
They got you to sit up right so you were able to see their faces. 'They were attractive men' you thought. "Im prince Shoto Todoroki of the vampires" He gave you a kiss on your hand. You gave a snarl in response, you hated affection.
Then a shock like volt made your eyes well up with tears and then they fell down like a waterfall...you tried to scream but couldn't the muzzle was succuerly on. You felt someone move you head. Your (eye/color) eyes met with red crimson ones.
"Don't do that again." His stern voice said sending a shiver down your spine. He stepped back "Im prince Katsuki Bakugo of the Dragons." He said glaring at you. The green haired male stepped up. "Im prince Izuku Midoria leader of the green lands."

Your point of view

The Todoroki guy loosened the muzzle enough for me to talk comfortable. "Whats you name?" Izuku asked. "DUMB DEKU I WAS GOING TO ASK THAT!" Bakugo screamed at him. I giggled at there stupidity and childish acts. "(Y/n) (l/n)." I said calmly. Their eyes shot open wide and they stepped back slolwly.

Narrators point of view

They stared in silence at you. Like a crowd of vaulters stalking their pray. Then one of them spoke.
"This must be a mistake!" Todoroki spoke. "Yeah!" The two others chimed in. You snarled and yelled "THEN GO ON AND KILL ME ITS NOT LIKE I'VE DONE NOTHING AND IM BEING BLAMED FOR MY PARENTS WHO I HATE!!" Tears pouring down your face now trying to jerk of what you can see is a collar and the muzzle. No shock came instead a hug from....The Bakugo guy. "Im sorry we shouldn't have said that..." Shock came on your face. No words were said after that.

That's when the spikey hair blond walks in and picked you up and walked out. An brought you to a bed room with a huge bed.
"My little prey~" said Bakugo.
"My baby~" Todoroki said.
"My cutie~" Izuku said smirking.
'WTH?!?!? NO NO I LITTERLY JUST MET YOU NOOO' You screamed in your head.