Little Ponk CG Foolish and Sam

Warnings: mentioned suicide, crying, panic attack, yelling, cursing

"MAYBE IF YOU ACTUALLY STOPPED TO THINK ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE I'D BE AROUND MORE! MAYBE IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY CHANGED, I'D LOVE YOU AGAIN!" Ponk shouted.

Sam yelled back "THEN MAYBE I'LL JUST LEAVE! WOULD THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY?"

"YEAH! I WISH I NEVER ASKED YOU OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE! ALL YOU'VE EVER DONE IS HURT ME! I F-CKING HATE YOU!" Ponk argued.

Sam turned away "GOOD! I HOPE WHEN I'M DEAD YOU'RE AT F-CKING PEACE." He left, slamming the door behind him.

Ponk froze for a moment before running after him and grabbing him "SAM! No, no, no, no, please no, I didn't mean it. I-"

"You did mean it. Ponk, you meant it with your whole heart. I'm leaving. It's not your fault you were the only good thing to ever happen to me." He whispered, a slight poison on his tongue.

Ponk fell to his knees, clinging to Sam's leg "No, please no. Don't leave. I love you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, please."

"You don't love me. I think we've made that clear. Just move on. I'm not the one you want." He said, his voice deadpan.

Ponk didn't let go "No. I need you. I need you Sam."

Sam pulled Ponk up and looked into his eyes one final time before turning around "You'll be okay."

"No I won't." Ponk sobbed, clinging onto Sam's arm.

Sam sighed "This isn't your fault. I'm the one who was stupid enough to think I was worthy of your love."

Ponk buried his face in Sam's neck "You are worthy. That's why I asked you to be my valentine, because I love you. Sam, please don't go."

"People change. You've made yourself very clear, you don't love me. That's okay." Sam said "I need to say goodbye to a few people." Sam left.

Ponk fell back to the ground and sobbed, crying for Sam to come back.

Ponk's breaths became short and unfulfilling as his mind engulfed him with panic. His head pounded and his heart beat fast in his chest, adrenaline ran through his veins.

Trembling, he took out his phone and pressed Foolish's icon.

He couldn't keep himself together, he felt his mind slipping but couldn't bring himself to resist it. He curled into a ball as the phone rang.

"Hey Ponk!" Foolish greeted happily.

Ponk cried "Fool! Fool! Bubba!"

"What's wrong?" He asked in a gentle tone.

Ponk sobbed to him "Samy!"

"I'm on my way, okay? I- I actually see Sam right now. Do you want Sam?" Foolish asked.

"Mhm." Ponk curled up smaller "Samy and Fool come home!"

"Yeah, I'm bringing him to you now. Don't worry Ponk." Foolish promised.

Foolish hung up once Ponk spotted him and ran to him, Sam following shortly behind.

Foolish sat next to Ponk.

Ponk climbed into his lap and squeezed him tight "Bubba!" He cried.

Sam sat a few feet away, looking down at the ground.

Ponk let go and tackled Sam down, hugging him "Samy home! Stay! Stay! Don't leave!"

Sam didn't move, or talk, he just sat there.

Ponk buried his face in Sam's neck and weeped.

Foolish pulled Ponk off, holding him close "Shh, it's okay baby, what's wrong?"

"Samy said he'll owie himself!" Ponk told him.

Sam looked away in shame "I'm sorry, Ponk. I didn't mean to scare you."

Foolish glared at Sam "I'm so sorry that happened. Everything is okay now though. You're safe with me and Sam isn't going to hurt himself, right?"

"Right." He lied, for the child's sake.

Sam met his eyes and caressed his cheek with his hand, he hoped his hands weren't too rough from the blisters.

Ponk leaned into Sam's hand.

Foolish asked "Do you want to go home?"

"Mhm. Home, cuddle Samy and Fool." Ponk sniffled wrapping his legs around Sam.

Sam stood up, easily lifting Ponk into his arms "Then let's get home."

Ponk rested his head on Sam's shoulder.

Foolish followed and once they got back to Ponk's home, they all squeezed together onto his bed and cuddled one another.

Ponk was much calmer now, he was half asleep in their arms.

Sam and Foolish wrapped themselves protectively around Ponk.

Eventually, the three of them fell asleep, still holding the other two.

It was calm and quiet, Ponk was happy and they could deal with everything when he was big again.

//
Sorry for the short chapter. My therapist is moving state and won't be working with me anymore so I'm really upset right now since she was one of the only adults I could really confide in. Please understand that I might be a bit slower with updates.