Sleep On The Floor

En başından başla

George shattered in a whole new light then. His heavy forehead dropped to Dream's shoulder while both of his own stuttered. A laugh turned into quiet sobs. It was a new revelation, being picked. To be the one Dream loved. All he could think about were the soft fingers in his hair and the quiet acceptance of his silent breakdown. He had wanted this since that wonderful summer. Wrapped up in sheets and painful photographs that still remained, George hoped to have this. To have Dream all to himself, for him to want with the same lovely devotion. Now here it was handed to him on a silver platter and all he could do was tear up.

"Why are you crying." It was a teasing tone, one that George rid with soft violence. "Don't smack me!"

"I'm not crying, idiot." He swiped the clear tears from his eyes and stood up. Sniffled followed him out the door. Dream followed him just to pull him in by the wrist. "What do you-"

George should've expected the kiss. Honestly, he knew Dream wanted it since new years. Under those lifeless fireworks, he pulled away, now George pushed forward so fast he nearly fell on his unbalanced feet. A smile pressed soundly against his lips eliciting a sweet groan from his chest. Warm hands curled gently on his smaller waist seeking skin beneath his old worn t-shirt. The sigh was final, uncontrollable, and well he couldn't really think past the kiss when Dream pushed closer his mouth opening as invitation. 

"What do I what?" He guesses the unfinished phrase and brushed his nose sweetly against the other's. George involuntarily flushed beet red.

"You're in my apartment," he heaved out. "You kissed me in my apartment in England."

Dream pushed in for another kiss, "yes, my love, that's what I'm doing."

The groan was deep-rooted in his ribs while he pulled Dream backward, "you want to do something else to me in my apartment?"

His laugh sounded like a lover's melody, "where's Ashlyn?"

George's stomach dropped with panic before he realized, "with my mother."

"Why?" Dream tucked brown hair behind the soft skin of George's ear. Then a kiss was placed below it, gentle yet suggestive in every other sense. The goosebumps were welcomed.

"She was angry at me." Both eyes closed on their own a silent surrender to Dream's advances. The other took the offer and walked them further into George's bedroom, the latter let himself be led backward. "For taking her away from Sapnap. From you."

"I'm sorry." It was a breath ghosted over his lips.

With a huffed breath he pulled them back and let Dream climb above him. Pressed back into his bedsheets it was a beautiful recreation of June. The same dirty gold hair, the same man, the same lofty laugh. Only the weather and location factored out.

"Stop talking about Ashlyn and kiss me." He all but begged, "kiss me until I don't miss you anymore."

"My love." The endearment was pressed against soft lips and breathed into the air as they entangled themselves. George had not done this since that summer. Not a soul had tainted his own by laying above or below him since Dream. He knew the other had after him but it didn't matter as long as he'd be the last. The last person for kisses, for hugs, for love, for sex, for anything, George was determined to be Dream's last.

And maybe that was why he ravenously stripped the other bare. A jacket on the floor. Followed by his shirt, his jeans, his socks, his boxers. Everything, George wanted everything and anything from Dream. And in return he gave himself. Presented like an offering to a god George let Dream take him apart.