Chapter 153: Leaving the Shrine

Start from the beginning

He didn't know if it was an illusion, but Shido felt that the Tree of Life looked even more haggard.

And he took a look at the spiritual power in his body: It did increase, but it only increased a little, far from the amount he wanted.

The girl named Maki said that the spiritual power of the Tree had been placed in different places by her. It seemed that he could start his investigation from this aspect. Maybe he would be lucky enough to find it?

With a firm nod, Shido returned to the shrine maiden. The shrine maiden breathed a sigh of relief, after all, a living person disappeared right in front of her. This was the first time she had encountered such a situation.

But thinking that she was in front of the divine tree, she didn't panic too much, but she was somewhat frightened, so she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when Shido returned safely.

"Have you found the answer you were looking for?"

The shrine maiden asked softly.

"Yes, I did."

Shido nodded slightly without explaining much.

"That's good, then my mission is complete!"

The shrine maiden smiled slightly. She had always believed in her own tarot divination, so she attached great importance to the arrival of Shido.

Now, she had completed the instructions of the tarot cards, and the next thing was bidding farewell to the young man in front of her.

Back at the cabin, Yoshino seemed to be chatting with Yoshinon. Or rather, Yoshinon was teasing Yoshino, and Yoshino was blushing and lowering her head.

"Ara~Ara~ Shido-kun is back!"

Yoshinon said with a smile. For some reason, Shido felt that she was imitating Kurumi's tone.

"I'm back, nothing happened while I was gone, right?"

Shido looked at them and asked.

"Everything is okay."

Yoshino shook her head lightly. Other than being a little worried about Shido, nothing happened.

She had some understanding of what Shido was going to do, so she was a little worried, and when Shido came back in good condition, she was completely relieved.

"Then let's go!"

Shido smiled, then took Yoshino's little hand and getting ready to walk out of the cabin.

"I'll walk you out..."

The shrine maiden chuckled lightly. Shido was qualified to be summoned by the divine tree. In this case, he was considered a divine envoy, so she naturally had to take it seriously.

"Thank you for your hospitality."

Shido nodded. Although this shrine maiden was a bit mysterious, she was indeed a good person.