Arc 1 Chapter 9: I'm starting to get fed up of you!

Start from the beginning

Koharu brings the glass of water to the ALS player who drinks it immediately.

Exhausted ALS player: Thanks, *glup* *glup* *glup*, well, do you remember when you were alone with some players and Diavel was gone killing the 5th-floor boss?

Kirito: *Cleaning his sword* Yeah, we still remember, it ended with a disaster why?

Exhausted ALS player: Well last night, right after the meeting about to fight the 6th-floor boss. Joe and Buxum have convinced Kibaou and Lind to fight the 6th boss this morning.

Asuna: What?! Didn't we say that the 6th battle will be this afternoon or tomorrow?

Exhausted ALS player: It was scheduled but when I was out to see Kibaou, he was missing in his office, and one of the DKB members alerted me that Lind was missing too. So we went on the 6th Labyrinth and we saw ALS and DKB struggling to beat the boss.

Mito: Don't tell me they are still inside.

Exhausted ALS member: Well yes they are.

Luckau passes his head through the journal when he hears what.

Luckau: *With his eyes wide open like a psychopath* Since when?!

Exhausted ALS member: *Stuturres* Sin-sin-since 1h approximately. They need help or they could die. They can't beat the boss alone without you.

Luckau: *Whistle* Everyone, prepare your equipment, we go on the 6th Floor Labyrinth NOW!

*Move to their rooms in a hurry*

Kirito, Asuna, Koharu, and Luckau go to their chamber to equip their battle armour and weapons while Chris wants to continue the chess play.

Chris: And what about our blitz chess?

Miro: Consider that as a win for you since you have the win in position after we trade our Queen. And I blundered with my Rook and my Bi on your Pawn.

Chris: Ok...

Chris goes up to his chamber preparing for the battle, and the same for Mito.

13h30 (1:30 a.m), Floor 6th labyrinth, Boss room:

m),  Floor 6th labyrinth, Boss room: