Chapter 3.5: The first floor boss raid

16th November 2022, 10h00 (10:00 a.m.), Floor 1, Town of Beginning, Montel Inn:

Chris lvl 16, Koharu lvl 16, Luckau lvl 21. Total cols: 112 213

4 days after the reunion about the Labyrinth raid and the party to better know themselves, Chris, Koharu, and Luckau are having their breakfast before the raid starts in a few hours, Luckau asks Chris and Koharu if they are ready to fight

Luckau: So my friends, ready to fight this afternoon?

Koharu: Yeah, I'm stressed a little bit but I think that I'm ready!

Luckau: Chris?

Chris:... *Meditatiing his sprit*

Luckau: Chris?

Chris is thinking in his mind, Luckau calls him again not aware of a behaviour that Chris hates at all...

Luckau: *Advice her* Koharu, you should cover your ears now. *Raise his voice* CHRIS RÉVEILLE-TOI! WAKE UP!

Chris opens his eyes and throws an apple at Luckau's face because he shouts again. Luckau falls from his chair because of the power of the apple thrown.

Luckau: *Collapse* Agh! Merdeuhhh!

Chris: *Angry at him* La ferme Luck! You know that I was thinking in my mind and you know that I hate to be interrupted, even more, when you're SHOUTING AGAIN! *Instant mood change* Anyway, what do you want?

Koharu: He asked us if we were ready for the afternoon raid.

Chris: Bien sûr that I'm ready you idiot Luck!

Luckau: *Wants to know about his meditation* What did you think in your mind?

Chris: *Uncertain about the plan* Some backup plans if something goes wrong. We rely too much on the guidebook and our knowledge during the beta fight. What if the boss is modified at the last minute? We could have some issues...

Luckau: *Exaggerating a bit* Don't worry too much Chris, there will be nooooo problem, everything will be fiiiiiiiiine!

Koharu: Didn't you just sound like a Karen Luckau?

Luckau: Euh nah, shadup Koharu.

Koharu: *Poot* You meanie Luckau, I was joking, anyway I just checked our potions in the inventory and we should buy more before we go.

Chris: Honestly, if we have plans to synthesize the potions, it will cost fewer cols to produce them than buying them.

Koharu: But it's not on this floor, that we can synthesize our proper potions?

Chris: Yep, it's at the beginning of floor 3 at the same time as doing the Elves Campaign so until then, we will continue to use our cols. T_T

Koharu: At least we have no money issues, for now..., ok, I go back to my room to change myself. *Goes back to her room*