I can't talk with anyone, i don't even know what happened there, what was y/n's reaction after knowing i'm gone, and here i'm in canada stuck with dad, like usually me and dad were sitting facing each other in our hotel room, we talked about some business stuff to each other.

Dad asked me a question related to the file, i opened my mouth to answer when the door knocked, i thought it's the room service or something, i stood up, but dad told me to sit, as he himself stood up, going to open the door.

I sat back on the bed, grabbing the file, focusing on it, it took him too much time to open the door, i knitted my eyebrows, turning to him, finding him froze at his place, he wasn't blinking nor breathing, i panicked rushing to him.

Did he saw some ghost or alien, i glanced at dad and looked at the person on the doorstep, TAEHYUNG IS HERE AND ALSO HE IS SMIRKING AT DAD'S FACE!!.

End of P.O.V

Taehyung : Hi dad, long time no see huh!?!

Mr.kim was still froze on his place
Taehyung laid on the bed

Jin : taehyung what are you doing here!?!

Taehyung : i'm here on VACATION too!!

Jin : but-

Taehyung : come on hyung i'm here from past 5 minutes and you still didn't asked me a glass of water!

Seokjin poured water on the glass, and he handed taehyung, mr kim was looking at taehyung, who is smirking at him drinking the water.

Taehyung : i'm not one of them to come here for fun and leave my family alone!

Taehyung said, as soon he drank the water, placing the glass back on the table, wiping his mouth.

Jin : but how are you here?, tell me what happened?, how is y/n?, is she mad at me!?.

As soon he said her name, taehyung's face's colors changed, he gulped, facing seokjin, with a most serious face ever, but that didn't last long when he started whinning.

Taehyung : hyung YOU KNOW WHAT MOM DID WITH ME!?!?!

Jin : what!???

Taehyung : SHE FORCEFULLY GOT ME MARRIED WITH HER!!

Seokjin's face expression darkened, he glared taehyung and yelled.

Jin : WHAT?? YOU MARRIED HER!?!!!AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE FORCEFULLY GOT YOU MARRIED YOU HAVE A MOUTH TO SAY NO HOW COME YOU DIDN'T STOPPED IT HUH!?! AND I TOLD YOU TO CANCEL IT YOU DIDN'T HEARD IT!?!!

Taehyung looked at him and replied.

Taehyung : hyung she was about to drink the poison that's why i said yes, now i need you to comeback, and make us divorced, i don't wanna be my whole life with that ugly cow!!

Jin : behave TAEHYUNG!!!

Taehyung : what!?! She destroyed everything i need you to comeback in seoul again!!

Jin : I'M COMING WITH YOU!

Taehyung : dad you wanna comeback or i will tell eomma that you are buzy?

Mr kim gulped, immediately nodding his head

Taehyung laid back on the bed

Taehyung : now let me enjoy canada for a day!!

***

Mrs

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Mrs.kim : taehyung have called me and he said that he is coming back from canada!

Y/n rolled her eyes

Mrs.Kim : and jin is also coming along with him!

Y/n's eyes widen, she stood up, slamming her fist on the table

Y/n : REALLY!??!? HE IS COMING!?!!

Mrs.Kim : yes and also their father!

Y/n : it means they all are coming back?

Mrs.kim nodded

Y/n : can they leave taehyung there?

Mrs.Kim : don't worry my daughter

Y/n smiled, thinking she have agreed, on not letting taehyung comeback

Mrs.Kim : he will be the first one to step into korea!

Y/n's smile faded and she whinned

Y/n : but EOMMMA!!!

Mrs.Kim : now finish the breakfast fast *smiled*

***

Taehyung : yeah dad that's why you were not ready to comeback *smirk*

He said looking at the night clubs while passing by the road

Mr kim's eyes widen

Jin : yeah now stop doing this we are leaving for airport!

Taehyung nodded still smirking at his dad, who is gulping again and again, not daring to look back at taehyung

Taehyung : mom have to know right hyung !?*smirk*

Mr kim's eyes again widen

Jin : taehyung stop it!!

Taehyung shut his mouth, still smirking at his father.

***

At plane

Jin sat alone because taehyung forced him to and currently taehyung and his dad are sitting together

Taehyung : dad?

Mr.Kim : y-yes s-son??

Taehyung : who is rosy? *smirk*

Mr kim started sweating badly and turned to face taehyung

Mr.Kim : s-son i p-promise i-i w-will br-bring you w-with me n-next t-time!*panicking*

The reason why he didn't wanted to bring taehyung with him, he was afraid of taehyung, he is way too smart when it comes to these stuffs, the thing seokjin couldn't find out the whole month, taehyung found it out just in a day.

Taehyung : 1$ million for keeping MOUTH shut, 2$ million for deleting PHOTOS!

Mr.Kim : Y-YOU CL-CLICKED PH-PHOTOS?!??!!?

Taehyung chuckled darkly

Taehyung : dad don't forget i'm your son!

Mr.Kim : i will give 10 Million if you act like you never saw that!!!

Taehyung : *SMIRK* deal done then!

He turned around and after few hours taehyung fell asleep, mr kim sighed and uttered

Mr.kim : i never realized that i have raised a devil!

To Be Continued...