"Oh don't start now, Angel. We will not get out of the car." He pecks my lips and goes out. He opens my side of the door and we both walk in arms linked.

My heart blooms as I walk beside him. A small fear of being seen with him by someone we know lurks on the back of my mind. But I decide to push it aside and enjoy this. I am just here to support him. We go and take a seat. Everything is set.

He looks down at me and I smile. Sitting here with him this close in public is making my heart beat erratically.

"Who is this friend?" I ask trying to calm my nerves.

"We are business partners." I nod my head understandingly. "Yeah. We just clicked." I nod my head. "His name is Martin Raul Vincento." He's Italian? "Yes, he is." Lucas replies my unspoken question and I smile.

The groom does not look least bit nervous as he stands there. He is patiently waiting. Everyone is talking and smiling, but his eyes are only at the entrance. The bride comes and we all stand up. I look at Martin and find his eyes twinkling. She looks so beautiful. She walks up to him, eyes on him the whole time. I can feel the love. Everyone around me calms down. I am sure everyone around here can feel it too.

It moves me. I feel so... elated. Lucas holds my hand through the whole wedding and I hold him back. The fact that I am at a wedding with Lucas... I can't even express how I feel.

This is real.

Us.

This Love.

It's real.

Tears begin to spill at the happiness in my heart that feels like might explode any minute now.

This is all I ever wanted and for the first time in my life... I have it. The most important thing that I willed for myself. He is right here holding my hand. Lucas. Before I know, I am speaking.

"Do you know how much I love you?" I ask rhetorically. His eyes meet mine and he raises his hand to wipe away a tear that escapes and falls on my cheek. He is my whole world! Does he know that? His gaze is so deep, I feel lost. At this moment, I would die for him.

"Do you know how crazy I am for you?" He asks back and I lose my senses. He kisses my forehead and I lean my head on his shoulder. His hand goes over my shoulder as he pulls me close.

"Nice to meet the woman who caught this man's heart! He is a tough nut to crack." Lucas jokes going to the Bride and Groom as he congratulates them. She smiles and Martin chuckles. I finally got to know that the Bride's name is Diana.

"Nice to meet you too." She gives Lucas a smile and Martin pulls her close.

They look so in love! They are beautiful together!

Their eyes shift to me. I try to maintain a smile on my face.

"This is my date, Anabelle Piccolo." He introduces me. He holds my hand and their gaze falls on it.

"You sure have guts." Martin comments and that's when I realize he knows who I am. He knows I am the Anabelle Piccolo, the illegitimate daughter. He knows us being together is going to be one big national gossip. Lucas interlinks out fingers and holds me close.

"I am the Duke." He says. "I am all in now." He declares as he looks at me. His words melt my heart and I blush.

He's all in? Oh my God! My little heart can't handle all this happiness!

It's almost evening and we are on our way to my house. I am still reeling everything that happened today. The fact that we attended a wedding today is so bizarre and beautiful. A smile appears on my lips. I stay silent most of the car ride. We never needed any words when we weren't together and we don't need any now. We unconsciously keep talking to each other without words.