Chapter 2

Rex's POV

"Rex its time for dinner!" My mom yelled from the dinning room. "Coming!" I yelled back as I ran down the stairs to the dinning room with almost the entire pack sitting there. After dinner my mom asked me to take food up to Max. He never comes down to eat with us but nobody knows why. We all just think that he's antisocial. Which is somewhat true after his parents left he almost never left his room. He only left for school and for pack meetings. So on most nights I take food up for him but he always says to leave it out side the door so I do. When I get there I knock on his door and wait."...." I knock again"........" No awnser so I open the door and my nose is filled with this incredible smell of pine trees. "Our mate" my wolf says happily. I look over to where Max is laying and immediately rushed over to him. His face was cover in bruises and blood. But under that his face was paling. I dropped the food and picked him up bridal style and took him to the pack doctor. On the way there I got strange looks from every one that saw us. Olivia the doctor walked in and nearly dropped what she was carrying. "Olivia I, he needs you're help. " "What happened to him." I don't know but I plan on finding out." I say as I place him on the cot and let Olivia get to work.

The pick is of Rex
The song is Meg and Dia monster dubstep