I flicked Dooter off before approaching Ms.Powell and Zion they instantly stood to hug me.

" Ohhh baby, how you holding up?" Ms.Powell asked after pulling away from the hug.

" I'm alright, how about you?" I asked noticed her bloodshot red eyes and tear stained face.

" I'm holding up, or atleast trying to." She sniffled dabbing a tissue under her eye," These damn doctors ain't got back with us yet we been here for over an hour!"

" These doctors slow as hell." I frowned wrapping my arm around Zion," You cool lil one? Y'all ate anything?"

" I want some Burger King spicy nuggets." Zion finally spoke up making me scrunch my face up.

" Uhn Uhn not them spicy raccoon ankles."

2 1/2 hours later.

" Family of Powell & Thomas?" The doctor finally came out, and we all sat up.

" That's us, what's going on Doc?" Ms.Powell sat up straight.

" We were able to stabilize Mr.Thomas and he will be undergoing surgery in the next few hours to remove the remaining bullets to keep them from traveling any farther and killing him, now Ms.Powell is still in critical condition and we're trying every way to stabilize her."

" Oh my baby." Ms.Powell broke down into tears right along with Destiny who was now hyperventilating from crying so much.

" Thomas is now allowed visitors and I'll update y'all with their condition as soon as I can." He said giving us a head nod before walking away.

" My baby, Oh lord please save my baby." Ms.Powell sobbed into her hands, I swallowed away tears and them into a hug.

" They gone alright, okay? Let's just pray and give it to God."

the next day.

I made sure to get to the hospital extra early, I parked my Camaro and entered into the hospital.

" Nirah Powell's room?" I asked the front desk lady she nodded and typing in her computer.

" She just came outta surgery sweetie, 4th floor as soon as you get off the elevator turn right, all the way down you should get to her room."

I gave her a warm smile," Thank you." I thanked her making my way to the stairs I was so serious when I said ion fuck with elevators no more.

When I finally made it to the 4th floor, I placed my hands over my head, catching my breathe." Man, all these damn stairs." I mumbled to myself as I made my way down the long hall.

" Room 201." I read off the door," Here goes nothing." I took a deep breathe gripping onto the door handle i got sick to my stomache all over again seeing Nirah just laying there, lifeless the machines hooked up to her beeped every minute.

I approached her staring at her pale face gently stroking her chaped lips with my thumb. I felt my eyes began to tear up I tried to blink the tears away but I dropped my head letting my tears run down my face.

" I can't sleep without knowing you not stable Nirah, I can't lose you or Mere please keep fighting baby please? you still got people depending on you it's not your time you still got so much shit to do and accomplish, Nirah I don't know what to do with myself, I need you come play in my hair or something baby please don't leave me we aint even start our future together yet, I ain't even get to ask you to be mine yet."

Hearing an alarm going off and a lot of commotion in the hall, I poked my head through the door seeing Doctors and Nurses running down the hall and into Ty'Meres room.

" Code Blue!" I heard one of the nurses yell to an doctor, my heart rate began to speed up as I try my hardest to remember when Nirah told me each code meant.

" Fuck." I cursed lowly as I stepped out the room curiosity got the best of me, I began to make my way down the hall to Ty'Mere room but one of the nurses stopped me.

" That's my brother's room, what's going on?!"

" He's going into cardiac arrest, the doctors are doing everything they can do stabilize him." She said calmly leading me back down the hallway.

" What you mean?! He In there seizing and shit? Lemme go I needa see my brother." I exclaimed attempting to break free from her hold.

" No sir I'm sorry you can't be In there right now."