CHAPTER 11 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

Start from the beginning

Guardian Knight Clopeh Sekka could not believe it.

There was a Black Bone Dragon and a black-haired sword master standing in front of him as if they were guarding the Henituse castle.

'Now there is even a sword master?! How could there be such a crazy territory?!'

•••

"Well I can understand his reaction. Who would think that a normal territory like that would house so many experts?" John comments.

Many people agree.

•••

The fact that they did not have the Roan Kingdom's royal crest made it seem as if all of these forces belonged to the Henituse household. Clopeh's expression stiffened up.

•••

Many nobles stiffened. To think the Henituse gather so many strong people without them knowing. That might be another world, but even in their world they don't really know just how much power the Henituse have.

While Alberu was thinking on how to get them to come to his side. Although, he's not really confident since the Henituse household is known to be neutral and don't usually involves themselves with the politics. Even if they don't work for him, he hope that it'd be the same for his brothers as well.

The two prince gritted their teeth, thinking about how to get the Henituse to work for them.

•••

It was at that moment.

"Captain-nim."

One of his subordinate knights approached him.

It was the same one that had come up when the Flying Skeleton Brigade had first appeared. He was the only one who was allowed to come to talk to Clopeh.

•••

"That guy..." Rosalyn narrow her eyes as she mutter quietly.

•••

"What is it?"

Clopeh kept his gaze locked on Choi Han as he answered back. The subordinate started to speak. It was a voice that was full of trust.

"It seems like someone like you, who will become a legend, will always have tall walls to climb."

•••

Clopeh smirk. That's right, so he only needs to deal with them then he'll become a legendary hero that everyone will look up to.

•••

Clopeh's expression became odd. Fear and greed both filled his face. He then gave an order to his subordinate.

"Put all of our strength into destroying the shield."

"Yes, I understand."

The knight stepped back as Clopeh raised his sword into the air. The white aura shot up to the sky even farther and brighter than the black aura.

An aura was the sword master's identity.
It followed the owner's personality. That was why the Guardian Knight trusted his strength over that black-haired punk.

•••

"How foolish." Rosalyn spat out.

•••

It was at that moment.

Grrrrr.

The white wyvern roared as well. Choi Han shouted in order to be heard through that roar.