CHAPTER 11 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

ابدأ من البداية

Alberu expression darken even more when he heard their discussion. He doesn't understand what he's currently feeling, so he decided to push that feeling away and summarize the information instead.

Rosalyn and Tasha are not help as they're only laugh at the situation.

-

Cain who heard it all is laughing while Hans patting him. [Cale will be horrified if he hear that.] He thought.

Hans smile from ear to ear while he pat Cain. He also wants to play with On and Hong but couldn't. Even so he's still satisfied with just Cain.

Raon is seen talking to Airi and Aiden while Geno just watching them. As for Lily, she's busy talking to Luka, Hannah and Uncle Las while On and Hong were talking to Auntie Lyn and Lena.

Azad and Basen just sit quietly and watch them. Then Taylor and Jack join them while Cage went to drink with Bud.

As for Liam... they can see him wriggling around, trying to break free of his bound.

Only after a while, did Aiden free Liam. Of course, it's only because his boss, cute little sister, Lily ask him to since she wants to ask Liam about swordmanship.

"I won't accept this!" Liam yell out before Lily could ask anything.

'Here we go again.' A few of them thought.

Luka bring Lily away from Liam.

Of course, Liam must have heard those people discussion. He has always pick a fight with Choi Han so there's no way he would sit still. But he got held back by Simon from rushing to where Cale and Choi Han is.

"C'mon! Do you really believe that?! There's no way boss is dating that bastard!!" Liam shout as he trying to break free from Simon.

Aiden finally had enough as he turned to Liam.
"If you don't stop right now, I'll shut you up myself. And it's not just a simple tape over your mouth like before." He said with a cold smile.

Liam froze at that as he finally stop. He went to sulk at the corner. He still doesn't believe that his boss date that swordmaster bastard.

And of course, it's true that they aren't dating. However, no matter in which universe, Cale just can't live without any misunderstanding.

Choi Han was just apologizing to Cale and Cale accept, then Choi Han ask the reason Cale insult the villagers and Cale explain. After hearing the explanation, Choi Han apologize again.

However, the reason Cale was shock and slam his hands on the table is because Choi Han had request for a spar with Cale. And of course Cale had sternly refuse that why Choi Han become dejected.

After a few more minutes, Cale and Choi Han finally done talking so Cain remove the barrier around them. Choi Han nods at Cale a little then walk back to his seat looking all dejected.

Cale got up and walk toward Cain and the other.

[Okay. Rest up, we'll continue in about 2 hours.] Cain informed.

Cale nods and went to talk with Simon. Cain sigh.

~2 Hours Later~

[Alright. Break is over! Let's continue!] Cain said. With a snap, they're all sitting in their respective place.

[You guys can play more later. Let's continue first.] Cain tell the kids when he see their disappointed face.

The screen then turn on.

***

Chapter 198 : There's a Dragon?

•••