CHAPTER 10 - Henituse's Territory War Arc

Start from the beginning

This room was located in the tallest tower of the castle.

•••

"Oh. So I'm the one who in charge of the information? But... Can I really do it?" Basen mutter softly as he look at his hand and clenched.

"You'll be fine. Don't worry." Cale said as he pat his head.

"That's right!" The children and Lily said at the same time. Azad also nods his head. Basen look a bit surprised, he started to smile.

•••

Although this should be the busiest room in the Henituse estate right now, everybody was just standing there with blank expressions.

•••

"I guess even young master Basen was shocked." Eric laugh softly as he said that.

•••

This was especially true for Basen, who was holding a video communication device in his hand as he stood there with his jaws dropped. Someone's voice could be heard through the video communication device.

- Hahaha, my goodness.

•••

"It seems like crown prince Alberu also surprise." John comments.

Well a lot of people also surprised at his action.

•••

Alberu Crossman. It was the voice of the crown prince.

He was currently observing Rain City through the video communication device.

He had seen Cale's shield, as well as the higher than expected number of wyverns.

He also saw the hundreds of monster skeletons, as well as the Dragon skeleton.

'That crazy bastard.'

He was thinking that Cale was a crazy bastard.

•••

"Hah- Of course, he is a crazy bastard. Only crazy bastard like him dare to show the world that has a necromancer as an ally." Alberu let out a gasp like laugh as he said that.

Of course, no one could disagree.

"Although, I'm curious about how did he find that dragon skeleton." Eruhaben comments as he frown a little when he finish his sentence.

The other dragons also frowning. After the dragons finish their lifespan, they'd shine brightly and turn to dust as they become part of the earth. They concluded that this dragon must have been murder as it left behind its skeletons.

Dragons may be selfish, arrogant and mostly care about themselves, but seeing another dragon got murder without being able to die a natural and beautiful death really enraged them.

Cale contemplate a little then decide to answer. "From the black swamp, inside the Forest Of Darkness."

Many turned to look at him hearing that.

"How did I know? Because I also found one there." He added.

[Alright. Back to the screen.]

•••

However, Alberu felt the tips of his fingers going numb as he watched that crazy bastard through the screen.

'We can do it. It's possible.'

'The entire Roan Kingdom will become heroes.'

•••

"Wow. He's not joking." Bud blurt out.