Cahpter 142 Cause of Death

With endless sadness, Xiao Xiao also shed tears at that moment, and the people present were also moved.

One step, one step, as if there were thousands of pounds on his feet, it was difficult for him to move forward.

It was only a few steps, but Lichen felt that it was so painful to walk. When he saw that familiar face, he thought of never again at the door of the house and said to him with a smile: "Lichen is back!"

When he went out to return to the army, he would not worry about it, the person who loved him the most in the world, his mother was gone! ! !

She hugged Tian Hua and shouted, "Mom—"

This voice was filled with endless sadness and bitterness, causing everyone present to cry, and Lijuan even covered her face and cried bitterly.

Xiaoxiao wanted to say something comforting, but she couldn't, and it was not suitable for her to stay here at this moment.

Pull Qiao Sheng away.

After walking out of the depressing ward, Ye Qiaosheng comforted Xiao Xiao and said, "Don't take Uncle Zhao's words to heart. No one wants to see what happened to your aunt. Besides, you have already fulfilled your responsibility as a doctor." Xiao Xiao was bitter . He said: "I am also responsible for this matter. It would be great if I forced her to stay in the morning. I know that the Zhao family is not in peace recently, and it is not good for her to go back to her health, but I did not keep her. If you keep her, she will get better in the morning and if she stays in the pharmacy, there will be no accident!"

"That's why I can't blame you, who knew that the accident would happen as soon as Auntie went back, and now people have gone to say All these are useless, Lichen should be very sad now!" Qiao Sheng sighed, "You also know that he is very close to Auntie, and Auntie's all hopes are placed on Lichen, waiting for him to marry a wife and have children, while Lichen has always been He is also very filial. Every time he hears that his aunt is sick, he will ask for leave and come back. It can be said that Li Chen cares more about his aunt than Uncle Zhao. Just now Uncle Zhao was angry with you. It will be tiring and sick, and Lijuan's handling of the matter is very eccentric, otherwise, how could Auntie's illness occur!"

The words were very dissatisfied with Zhao Zhiguo.

"Every family has a hard-to-read scripture..." Xiaoxiao knew what happened between Tian Hua and Zhao Zhiguo, and after sighing, she said to Qiao Sheng, "Qiao Sheng, you didn't go to work in the afternoon, can you stay here? Help Lichen, his family has something to worry about right now, so you are familiar with the Zhao family."

And Zhao Zhiguo wouldn't reject him.

"I know, by the way! What happened to the shoe print you said in the ward before, why didn't you say it when you were in the ward?"

"Now they are all sad and have to deal with their aunt's funeral, and besides Lijuan and Lichen, I think the Zhao family may be suspected of killing auntie. We can't expose it at this time. We will wait until the funeral of auntie is finished. Besides, we only have this shoe print and we can't explain anything. The person who died suddenly and suddenly was not killed by her, so it is not easy to question her death. After Lichen finishes the funeral, if he has doubts about the cause of his aunt's death, let him come to me."

Xiao Xiao said.

It is inconvenient for her to go to Zhao's house now, but Zhao Zhiguo has an opinion on her, and maybe she will be driven away if she goes.

Qiao Sheng nodded, "Okay, then I'll stay here, but I'm guessing that they will have a funeral soon. In this weather..."

At the beginning of May, people who were afraid of heat began to wear short sleeves, and the remains It can't be put away for a long time. If it is not dealt with, it must be buried as soon as possible. It is estimated that the funeral will be held in the next few days.

Xiaoxiao also understood that she watched Ye Qiaosheng enter, but did not leave immediately.

Instead, sitting in the square opposite the hospital, she felt very uncomfortable at the moment. Lichen's mother passed away really surprised her, but her disease is not easy to cure even before she is reborn, not to mention that she has been taking good medicines, giving her acupuncture and moxibustion carefully, but in the end... ···Hi! People were a little frustrated, holding their chins and looking at the door of the hospital, no one knew why they were sitting here.

It's just that my eyes suddenly opened and I saw two people going in at the door. Aren't those two Du Yueying and Zhao Lixia? They are going to the hospital now.

Xiaoxiao immediately reacted in her mind, no! Isn't Lixia in the hospital? They should be discharged from the hospital at this time instead of entering the hospital.

Could it be that they were discharged from the hospital and then returned after hearing that their aunt had passed away. If the hands of the two were empty, then they must have been discharged from the hospital, and now they are just going to the hospital, so when will they be discharged from the hospital?

This is the People's Hospital. It is very simple for Xiaoxiao to find out when Lixia will be discharged.

She found Xu Hong, who used to live next door. She was the head nurse. It was easy to find out when the patients who were discharged from the inpatient department were discharged.

It happened that Xu Hong was also at work today, and Xiao Xiao came to the nurse station and saw her at a glance.

"Xiaoxiao, why are you here? Do you want to visit Director Xue?" She thought she came to see Dr. Xue, and she knew about Xiaoxiao's opening of the medicine hall, but she still had contact with Dr. Xue. I remember Xiaoxiao a month ago Just came to the hospital.

Xiaoxiao shook her head, "No, I'm not here to find Director Xue, I want you to help me check a friend of mine to see if she's discharged from the hospital?"

"What's your friend's name?"

"Zhao Lixia, the one who drank pesticide yesterday morning. ." Afraid of delaying her too much time, Xiao Xiao made it very clear.

Xu Hong was a little impressed, and it didn't take long to find it after checking the register.

"As soon as we went to work in the morning, her mother came to do the discharge procedures, and she should have left and went home around eight o'clock."

"Is it eight o'clock in the morning?" Xiao Xiao thought she had heard it wrong.

"Yes, I have the impression that your friend was discharged from the hospital, because she was the first to be discharged today. We went to work at 7:30, and the attending doctor just came, and her mother was in a hurry to discuss with her about being discharged from the hospital, saying that there was something at home. No one was here to accompany her, and her daughter was in a hurry to go through the discharge procedures. After her doctor checked and found that the patient was recovering, she was allowed to be discharged from the hospital. By the way! The time of their discharge is also noted here. It's 8:05, you want to visit her, if you can't see her at this time, go to her house to visit her."

Xu Hong said while reading the record.

Xiaoxiao nodded, "Thank you, I'll invite you to dinner next time."

Xu Hong smiled and glared: "I'm polite to me, I just checked for you and didn't do anything."

Xiaoxiao helped her when she was working here before . A lot, especially when she left and moved out of the dormitory, she gave her a lot of things, so she has always been grateful to Xiao Xiao, and now I just help her to check whether her friend is still hospitalized, such a small favor is not worth it She paid herself to eat.

"Okay, come over another day to bring you something to eat." Xiao Xiao said.

Thanks to Xu Hong for remembering that she helped her before, and I am glad that I worked here.

When I left, I wanted to go back, but I still went to the ward over there.