Trying and failing to interrogate a depressed teenager.

Start from the beginning

Hero felt his stomach twist, god Sunny….

“Gee, it is so weird to see everything like this,” Kel grumbled.

“Agreed…” Aubrey sighed as her eyes landed on the backdoor.

No one said anything about it, deciding to sit on the old carpet that was still out.

“Heh, look the stain from my Orange Joe is still here.” Kel laughed.

“I hope you still don’t drink those,” Aubrey looked over at him.

“I might…” Kel laughed.

“Gross.” Aubrey gave him a disgusted look.

“Hey! Don’t diss it till you try it!” Kel yelled at her.

“You did have me drink it! It was awful!” Aubrey yelled back.

“Guys, not now! Right now we need questions answered.” Hero looked at Sunny who seemed to be fighting against himself curling in or sitting straight.

“Sunny, do you think you can answer these questions?” Hero asked, making sure Sunny was alright answering.

“...I’ll try…” His voice sounded like it was raspy, how long has it been since he last talked?

“Alright, Kel, Aubrey, what did you get so far?” Hero turned to them.

“We got that Sunny calls the dreamworld Headspace. We tried to ask him about the violin but Basil walked in…” Kel informed.

“...” Hero began to think, would Sunny be able to answer any questions about it? It might be a sensitive subject but it is worth a shot, “Sunny, do you know where your violin is?”

“...No.” Sunny shook his head.

“It might be in the closet, I could go check.” Aubrey offered.

Sunny shot her a confused look as Hero nodded, “Go ahead.”

“I’ll go with you!” Kel got up as well.

Sunny and Hero also got up, deciding to check as well.

They walked to where the closet was and Aubrey grabbed the door handle.

“d̶̳̺͋̚o̷͓̔̽͌͗ń̸̘̗̅̓'̵̬͋͒̊́t̶͓̞̿͒ ̶͇̠̈́͑e̸̹̱̎ͅn̷̢̛͉̲͌͆t̶̳̭͕̾̓̕͜e̵̤̫r̷͖̈́͆ d̶̳̺͋̚o̷͓̔̽͌͗ń̸̘̗̅̓'̵̬͋͒̊́t̶͓̞̿͒ ̶͇̠̈́͑e̸̹̱̎ͅn̷̢̛͉̲͌͆t̶̳̭͕̾̓̕͜e̵̤̫r̷͖̈́͆ d̶̳̺͋̚o̷͓̔̽͌͗ń̸̘̗̅̓'̵̬͋͒̊́t̶͓̞̿͒ ̶͇̠̈́͑e̸̹̱̎ͅn̷̢̛͉̲͌͆t̶̳̭͕̾̓̕͜e̵̤̫r̷͖̈́͆ Ḑ̷̩̠͊͐̎͜O̵͚̭̽̐N̸̥̭̑̈́'̴̹̈́͆T̵̡̨̏͌͊͘ ̸̘͈̮͈̍̿̊͌E̵̞̘̫̮͂̀N̶̡̿͗̾̚T̵̲̤̈́E̸̛͉͓̯͐͘Ŕ̷̹!”

Aubrey turned the handle and was immediately greeted with a pitch-black hand grabbing her tightly.

“AUBREY!” Everyone shouted as they ran to her.

The hand dragged her in as she screamed.

“S̶͙̲̤̘̗̙̣͖̋ͅT̷̡͇̥̮̹̻̈́̒ͅȮ̵̱͕̥͓̫͒͆̋P̸̨̯̣͚̤̙̠̑ ̸̣̪̙̲̺͇̙̬̐̃̍̉̕͠S̶̜̯̓̍̎̈̈̏͌͘Ṯ̵̱̬͖̆̕Ṏ̸͍́̚P̶̛͕̯͎̣̟͕͖̐̏ͅ ̸̧̝̮͈͆S̴͇͚̱̺͋̽̐T̸̘̦̤͎̹̬̘̠̦̿͛́̇́̇͜O̷̜̝̪̦͋͛͗P̶̨͕͎̗̱͎͌̾͂͋̊͌̐̚͝ ̴̰̠̥̬̭̰̦̟̃͊͌̿͋̊͠ͅͅS̶̢̼̹̖̓́͐̂̀͆̕͝T̸͇͎̯̖̭̜̹͎͂̿̍͐̀̂̎̊̕͠Ö̵̰̦̟̩̫̠͍͍́͛͆͒̓̔̾͌̑͝P̵̛̦̩͇͕ ̷̢̙̬͉̯̮̪̓S̵̜͚̣̦̺̰̝͖̥̋̆͂̽͑͘͜T̷̫̮̐̇̉̍̍̚O̴̬̮̖̽̐P̸̼͇̲̼̏̈́̋͂̌̉̎͒͂!”

Aubrey blinked and the next thing she knew she was staring at a wall. She looked to everyone who looked equally as terrified as her.

“SERIOUSLY, WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!”

Aubrey ran her hands through her head as her breath quickened.

“Aubrey! Are you okay?” Kel ran up to her, checking if the hand left any marks.

Hero and Sunny ran to her as well. She was still panicking, tears building in her eyes. Hero and Kel both looked at each other before nodding, opening their arms, and wrapping them around Aubrey in hopes to calm her.

Sunny looked on nervously, not knowing what to do. His hands felt shaky and he felt sick.

“I-I’ll be right back…” Sunny ran upstairs and into the bathroom.

Aubrey finally managed to steady her breathing and whipped the tears from her eyes, “We..should check on Sunny…” She muttered.

“Yeah…” Kel nodded.

The trio disbanded from their hug and walked upstairs. Hero knocked on the door lightly, “Hey, Sunny, are you okay?”

All he heard on the other side was Sunny puking. Hero immediately felt bad, if only he didn’t try to get Sunny to answer anything about the violin.

“L-let's give him some space…” Kel sighed.

They all went back downstairs and looked at where the closet door should be. There was still nothing there. Hero slowly made his way to it and felt where the door should be.

...He only felt the wall.

He stared some more before letting out a groan, maybe he could get answers from Sunny later.

The group walked into the living room and sat on the carpet again. No one spoke

“Hey, do you all want to hear a probably stupid theory or…” Kel spoke up to break the silence.

“Sure, why not.” Aubrey shrugged.

“Go ahead.” Hero encourages.

“What if...we are seeing things normally Sunny would only see?” Kel asked.