16

Beomgyu POV 

I was going to a cafe to get some coffee.

Suddenly I saw Sunghoon and Jihye having coffee together.

WHAT?! ARE THE REALLY DATING??

Just the thought of them being together is making me angry and without thinking about anything I approached them.

"Jihye! Why are you here with him? Are you guys dating or something??" I asked.

She got startled at first but then stood up to face me and said, "So what if i am? Why do you care?"

"What do you mean by that? Just sometime ago you were crushing on me and being all sweet to me and how did you suddenly go to Sunghoon?"

She scoffed and said, "Wasn't I being very annoying to you...so i stopped. i think you will be happy now, so just go!" She then took her seat and was about to take her coffee but I took her hand and took her away...I her her say "Let go of me!" but i ignored it till I reached a corner where we could speak alone. I finally released her hand.

"Ugh! Why did you get me here? I am going back!" She said.

I took her hand again and pinned her to the wall.

"You are not going anywhere till we finish talking, alright!" I said

"What do you want to talk about?" She asked.

"How could you date him just like that? All of a sudden??" I asked.

"Why do you even care? Its not like you love me or anything...I am tired of waiting for you to love me back, so I-"

I cut her off by linking our lips together. 

I was kissing Jihye! It was a soft kiss...soft enough for her to know that its not just a random kiss, but the fact that I truly LOVE her. At first, she didn't respond but after a few seconds when she finally realized what happened she returned it. Both of separated after a while and we looked at each other.

"I love you Okay! I REALLY love you...a LOT! So please! Please don't leave me! I was stupid to push you away all the time! I never meant to! I just hadn't realized it...realized, that I love you. I am sorry! Please be with me! I will never be mean to you, I will never ignore you but PLEASE don't leave me!" I confessed and she immediately pulled me into a hug.

"SSHH...I will never leave you.I love you too." She said.

"Then what about-"

"Sunghoon?" she asked. "Ohh that's a complete other story but trust me, I am not dating him, I just told that because I got angry."

"Really?" I asked. 

She laughed and replied, "Yeah."

"Oh thank god!" I exclaimed.

When we got back to the table, Sunghoon wasn't there.

"He probably had other things to do." Jihye said.

"Yeah..." I replied.

Then we sat and Jihye told me the whole story as to why sh was with Sunghoon so often.

"I am so glad you got jealous." She suddenly said.

"Yeah...me too!" I smiled and quickly gave her a peck on her lips. She was surprised but I know she liked it.

So finally, I am dating JUNG JIHYE!!