7

Sunghoon POV

I was going through my instgram when I saw a pic of Hana.

So pretty hehe.

Wait did I just blush?! Why did I blush? I am not someone who blushes this easily. What's wrong with me?!

Anyways I decide to forget about that and sleep.

.
.
.

I was on the way to the office and I heard loud ticking of heels from behind me.

It was Hana. She was walking fast in my direction.

She came toe and stopped. I looked and then suddenly went on her tiptoes and attached her lips with mine.

Somehow I didn't resist and went with it.

After a few seconds she pulled back and said, "I love you Sunghoon and I know you love me too."

What?!

.
.
.

OH MY GOD!! It was a dream. I realized as I opened my eyes and found myself on the bed.

That was a weird dream...

I shook the thought off and got off the bed to get ready for my work.

At work

It was afternoon and my personal assistant, Leo got me coffee I looked and the coffee and remembered that day...

I was going to cafe and I saw a kind of familiar face getting out of the place. It was Ms.Choi. I followed her in order to greet her. But I saw that she stoped walking and then she fell.

I ran there to check what happened. She was unconscious.

Thought 1: I was so worried about her...

Thought 2: Why WAS I worried about her?!

Thought 3: Of course I was worried about her...she is my business partner after all.

Thought 4: But why did feel like my life was gonna end of she didn't wake up?

Thought 5: Ugh whatever...let's must finish the coffee...

Just then, Leo came in.

"Sir Ms. Park's assistant called to tell that there is meeting tomorrow in the morning at 10am." He said.

"Okay fine Leo, you can go now." I said.

"Yes sir." He said and left the place.

Time skip

Sunghoon's house

I just had my dinner and was going to my bed when I remembered that I have to go the the meeting tomorrow.

What should I wear??

"This one??" I said as I picked on of the shirts, "or this one" I picked another.

Which one will I look good in?
Which one will she like more??

Ugh I am so confused...

Wait... why am I confused!! Its not a date the a business meeting!!

Omg!! What's happening to me?!

I tossed them aside and went to sleep.

(A/n: Looks like someone is falling in love hehe😁😁
Omg...it's been soo long since I updated this story...I forgot what I wrote lol😅😂)