2

Sunghoon POV

It is 4pm on a Saturday. I was going to cafe and I saw a kind of familiar face getting out of the place. It was Ms.Choi. I followed her in order to greet her. But I saw that she stoped walking and then she fell.

I ran there to check what happened. She was unconscious.

"Ms.Choi!" I said trying to wake her but it was of no use.

I then checked her bag for her phone so that I could call someone but in the process I found a card which read.

"I have a split personality disorder. If I am unconscious, then take 2 pills from small bottle in my bag and give it to me and make me lie somewhere. Thank you."

Split personality disorder...Ugh now is not the time to think about it let's do as the card says.

I then took her to my car, laid her in the back seat and came home. The. I carried her to my guest room and carefully laid her on the bed and put a quilt over her.

Then I took her phone and called her secretary.

On the call

M: Hello ma'am, is there anything you want me to do?

Sh: Actually it's not her, I am Mr.Park Sunghoon and I actually found her unconscious near the cafe so I got her home.

M: Oh Mr.Park! Have you read the card by any chance.

Sh: Yeah and that's why I wanna ask you if I had to do anything else now that I have laid her on the bed.

M: Oh nothing sir. Just wait until she gets up and call me then. There is nothing to worry about right now.

Sh: Fine. Thank you.

I come back to check on her one last time.

How did she get split personality disorder?

3 years ago

Hana POV

I was in my room when my mom called me.

"Hana come down for dinner."

I came down and now we were having dinner.

"So how do you feel? It's your wedding tomorrow." He asked kinda teasing.

I am gonna marry Doyoung tomorrow.

"Umm....I don't know....happy, nervous, excited..." I said.

"It will be the best day of your life." Mom said and I just smiled and continued having dinner.I was on my bed trying to sleep but hell no! I just could not. I was gonna get MARRIED after all.

The next day

Hana POV

So it is finally the day...

I am marrying the love of my life today.

I am getting ready for my wedding and my mom is helping me.

My dad came in and saw me.

"Oh my god! You look beautiful, Princess

"Oh my god! You look beautiful, Princess." He said but I could see that as happy as he looked, he was kinda a sad that I would be leaving him soon.

Beomgyu suddenly came in and looked at me with a worried face.

What happened to him?

"Hana, you have to read this." He said and handed me a letter.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just read it." He said

"Son, what is this about?" Dad asked.

"Dad let her read the letter... I will tell you everything." He replied.

The three of them went out and I opened the letter.

Dear Hana, 

I know you are probably getting ready for the wedding and that you might be looking beautiful just like always...but I am sorry to tell you that I cannot marry you. I love someone else and was marrying you only for money but you treated me so well that I can't do that to you. I am sorry Hana. I truly enjoyed spending time with you but I couldn't love you. I know this is wrong but I am sorry. I know you will never forgive me for this but still, I am really sorry. I hope you meet someone who would truly love you.

Yours,

Doyoung

What did I just read?!

My whole world stopped.

Wait...Beomgyu and his stupid pranks!!!

"Beomgyu!!" I shouted and went out to find him.

"Beomgyu! How could you pull a prank on me at this time?! What are you five?!" I shouted at him.

"Hana it's not a prank....Doyoung is really not here. We searched for him eveywhere!" He said.

"No...no no no... This can't be..." I denied.

Doyoung would never do this.

"Hana..." They all came close to me and that's it...I started crying...I screamed while crying... This is not how it was supposed to happen. It was as if my world tore apart. I couldn't speak....just tearing continuously rolling down my eyes....

It was supposed to be the best day of my life but it turned into my worst nightmare in a moment... just by a single letter.

(A/n: Second chapter y'all.

Btw the pic used in the story are not mine but the content is mine.)