Chapter 112 Watch out For Her

   Du Yueying agreed after a little thought. In the future, if Lixia joined the art troupe, she would be able to marry a good family and help Lixin. She couldn't marry into that kind of family like Li Zhen, but it didn't help the family at all. She had a daughter. It's like having no daughter. I'm really disappointed with that daughter.

"Okay, I'll go to your uncle tomorrow and ask him to help you this time. Don't worry, in the end, we still have to rely on your uncle. The Zhao family can't be trusted, so it's better not to hold us back."

Lixia Nodding, he said with approval: "Mom, don't worry, I will definitely repay my uncle in the future."

Fortunately, there is a mother at home, otherwise their family would not know what it would be like to be bullied by the second uncle's family.

Thinking that there was still a pile of dirty clothes at the bedside before washing, she said, "Mom, take these clothes to my aunt to wash, I'm going to practice dancing well these days."

Du Yueying just scolded right after she finished speaking: "Confused. Ah, Lichen is at home, and Tian Hua doesn't help me anymore, so I'd better wash my hands diligently."

"No, what should I do when my hands are rough when I wash them, now is the critical time. , or Mom can help me wash it." After that, he hummed and went to the open space in the backyard to practice dancing.

Du Yueying's mouth twitched. This daughter is too lazy. She praised her just now, but she immediately returned to her nature. Thinking that she will have an interview in a few days, she really can't do heavy work, so she can only resign herself to hold the pile Dirty clothes to wash.

Zhao Lichen returned to his yard, pulled his mother into the back room and said, "Mom, I'm sure Lixia gave the medicine. I just went next door and saw that they had emptied the rest of the scented tea, but unfortunately I couldn't find any evidence, so I told them We won't be able to expose it even if we confront him." When Tian Hua heard him say this, her anger rose again.

"Lijuan is Lixia's cousin, she can actually deal with Lijuan like this, really... If your uncle is still alive to know that Lixia has become like this, he will be very sad. He has been open and upright all his life, but..."

She used to be so patient. to help them work, but now it is in exchange for such a result.

"Mom, the aunt is different from the uncle. Lixia and Lixin have changed a lot under her influence. So I told you not to help them all the time before. You see Lixia and Lixin are lazy like that, and Lixin looks at it. It's better, heartless, Lixia has become more and more like an aunt in the past two years.

This time it was just because Lijuan was going to join the art troupe, so their mother and daughter dared to take medicine. After the uncle passed away, there was a real rift between the two families. The aunt and the others always felt that our family had hurt the uncle and seemed to owe them all the time. But Mom, let me tell you secretly, the uncle died for another reason. If you call Dad back, the uncle will also be in great danger."

Li Chen said, his brows furrowed.

"Lichen, what did you say, wasn't the eldest brother killed in a raid?" Tian Hua asked unexpectedly. She had always felt guilty about that incident.

But hearing him say that now seems to be something else.

"Mom, wait for my dad and I to find out in a few days, and you won't feel guilty about what happened in the past. I can only tell you secretly that the death of the uncle is not that simple, it has nothing to do with you, you don't keep Guilty, but when we haven't found out the truth, you must be on guard against auntie, that woman is very bad, and don't tell anyone about this for fear of being stunned." As a reminder, he can't talk about more words yet. I have already checked the back, and now I am collecting evidence. I didn't want to tell my mother so early, but seeing that my mother often felt guilty because of her uncle's death, he had no choice but to tell her what happened back then.

Although Tian Hua didn't hear it clearly, she knew that this matter was no trivial matter, and her son would never joke with her, so what he was investigating now was true.

I didn't expect that there was another reason for my elder brother's death. Thinking about my elder brother, it is very pitiful.

"Lichen, who harmed your uncle?"

"Mom, don't ask about this for now. You'll know later, you have to be careful about Du Yueying these days, that woman is not a good person."

Tian Hua nodded immediately, she was always obedient to what her son asked her to do.

"I'll be careful, you and your dad are outside too. I heard that it's not very peaceful outside recently. You should pay attention to some things. I'm afraid that someone will smash your second uncle's going abroad. He ran out privately. If you smuggle over, if someone discovers your uncle's house, it will be implicated, including us."

"Mom, don't worry, no one knows about this, even Tian Gui would not dare to say it."

Li Chen said, at the same time, he also thought that it was really inappropriate for his uncle to sneak out to do business.

"Let's take a break, I'll deal with Lijuan's affairs as soon as I get back." He said distressedly.

"Well, Mom, tell Lijuan not to go out for a few days. Xiaoxiao said she can't get a haircut, so she needs to recuperate."

Tian Hua nodded, "Don't worry, I'll take good care of her. It just happens that there's nothing wrong with the work unit, so I'll just rest at home. " decided.

Li Chen nodded.

In the evening, Lixia came to look for Lijuan. Tian Hua just looked at Lixia and said to her: "Lijuan is sleeping a little uncomfortable. I'll come back to her tomorrow."

Tian Hua looked at Lixia with a smile. Xia, I don't know since when, Lixia has become more and more good at dressing up, and she looks more and more like Du Yueying.

A flash of success flashed in Lixia's eyes. If Lijuan was okay, she wouldn't sleep at this time of day.

She just went to the army while Lichen left, and then ran over to ask.

Tian Hua usually doesn't lie, so Lijuan is really fine. Even if she doesn't see her, she is sure that Lijuan is not very ill, but she will ask her mother to ask her uncle tomorrow. Even if there is no Lijuan and other people, she is talented Not outstanding, otherwise so many people are really afraid that she won't be able to choose by herself.

Seeing her bowing her head, Tian Hua seemed to be thinking, "Lixia, you and Lijuan are sisters, and you are only a few months apart in age. Lijuan has a bad temper and often offends people. If I told you Don't take it to heart if it's too much, she's a person who has no heart."

"Aunt, I won't be so stingy to care about it, and I'm on good terms with Lijuan."

She looked innocent, as if she said, She seems to get along very well with Lijuan.

"Really, then I can rest assured, wait a minute, I'll go get some fruit for you to eat."

Lichen bought the fruit for her and Lijuan to eat, and now Tian Hua went to get it for Lixia to eat.

When Tian Hua took it out to her, Lixia took it without any refusal at all. She didn't want to eat it for nothing. My mother hadn't bought any fruit for a few days, so she just gave her away and accepted it.