“...This is a very toxic environment…” Hero muttered.

“How?” Kel asked, somehow now picking up on how bad this room is.

“Well, the jukebox only plays music that would make Spaceboy think of Sweetheart. The mirror is used to make him think he is ugly and not good enough. He is forced to eat and drink from dog bowls, the books are unreadable and the telescope is unusable.” Hero pointed out all of the flaws this room has.

Omori looked a bit shocked at Hero’s observations and Kel’s eyes widened in surprise.

“You know, I am regretting not letting Spaceboy beat her up if he was treated like this.” Aubrey sighed, “Poor dude…”

“Alright, let’s get going. There isn’t anything here for us.” Hero stated.

After beating up some more guards the group made it to the bottom left of the area, finding yet another heart-shaped button right next to a door with spikes. The group pressed the button and the spikes lowered, allowing them to open the gate.

They walked inside to find two sprout moles sitting next to a trap door and a skeleton laying down against the wall. Not creepy at all…

“Uh, hey little guys, is that trap door unlocked?” Kel asked.

“I don’t know, hold on…” one of the sprout moles kicked open the door, “Nope!”

“Um, sweet, we are just gonna head in. Okay?” Hero asked nervously, hoping they wouldn't attack.

“Sure! Go ahead!” The other mole smiled.

The group looked at each other as they began to climb down the hatch. Heading upwards they found a button that could be hit with Kel’s ball.

“Kel, you’re up!” Hero patted him on the shoulder.

“Sweet!” Kel grabbed his ball and threw it against the button. The spikes blocking their way to continue lowered along with another pair of spikes that were out of sight.

“Nice job, Kel!” Hero gave a thumbs up.

The group moved forward before Omori suddenly stopped near a wall.

“Huh? What is up Omori?” Kel asked, walking near him.

Omori put his hand through a crack on the wall before slowly crawling his way into the rest of the crack, he made the motion for everyone to follow him.

Hero wasn’t even sure he would fit into the crack but was pleasantly surprised when he did.

“Woah! Sweet! Nice job, Omori!” Kel praised when he reached the other side.

Omori only gave Kel a thumbs up in return.

There was a ladder that led them out another trap door into a room with three skeletons and a hole in the wall. Two chained to the wall and one laying on the ground.

“You know, I have been stuck down here for so long, I feel like I can barely move a muscle.” One of the skeletons spoke.

“Don’t laugh, don’t laugh, don’t laugh, don’t laugh, don’t-” “I can hear ya you know!” The skeleton berated Kel who was trying not to laugh.

“Kel, don’t make fun of the elderly!” Aubrey joked under her breath.

“HEY! I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM 20 YEARS OLD!” The skeleton somehow let out a puff of air, “Kids these days…”

Omori walked through the hole in the wall with the others only for them to spot the shadow monster yet again. Like always the monster disappeared before anyone could say anything. There were more skeletons in the room with them, chained to the wall and some wearing bows similar to Aubrey’s.