Sprout Mole Village pt 2

Start from the beginning

Hero and Kel jumped down from the platform and began to walk to the exit. Omori and Kel however paused near the treadmills, both turned to look at the other.

“You have the same idea as me, don’tcha?” Kel asked with a smile.

Omori bit his lip and nodded.

Kel nodded and hopped on one of the treadmills and turned it on, immediately putting it to the fastest speed and running. “This is going to be so efficient for the moles!”

“Kel are you serious right now.” Aubrey groaned as she watched the boy run.

“Oh, come on! You know you wanna join me!” Kel grinned.

Omori carefully walked up to the front treadmill and turned it on. He then made sure it was going at a comfortable pace for him to run at.

“Omori! Not you as well!” Aubrey yelled before sighing.

“...Do you want to join them?” Hero asked.

“...yeah…” Aubrey admitted before running over to a treadmill and hopping on.

Hero walked over as well, deciding to join the treadmill party as he set it to a pace he was good at.

This went on for a while and if Hero had to notice anything it was that the lights definitely were brighter than before.

“Alright guys, I think we should go now. We might just miss the show-” “I FORGOT ABOUT THE SHOW!” Kel and Aubrey both jumped off and began running to the ladder. Hero let out a tiny sigh before he got off his treadmill.

Omori got off the treadmill as well and looked at Hero before nodding. He then proceeded to follow Kel and Aubrey.

He might be going by a different name here, but he definitely acts a lot like Sunny.

Making their way back up multiple ladders the group refound themselves in front of the door to the showroom. They opened the door and walked inside the corridor only to find a panicking sprout mole wearing a top hat.

“Someone! Please, help me! I need to find a handsome young gentleman!” The mole shouted.

The mole turned around and happened to land its eyes on Hero, “Oh? You sir, in the striped pants!”

Hero had a feeling where this was heading.

“You magnificent beast! Yes! Ohohohoh~ You would do just fine!” The mole approached Hero.

Hero nervously took a few steps back in response, “Please don’t do this to me…” he whispered to whatever god was out there.

“Please, kind sir! Will you help out this poor, lowly mole?” The mole begged.

“Um, I am so sorry sir but you see I am kind of busy…” Hero muttered.

“Sir, I beg thine! I need someone to do this job!” The mole cried.

“I really can’t though! I am-” “I CAN DO IT!” Kel randomly volunteered.

“Huh?” Both Hero and the sprout mole shared the same shock.

“Yeah, I mean, cmon, you probably just need some help backstage right? I can help!” Kel offered.

“...You know what, you will do. Follow me please.” The sprout mole nodded.

Kel flashed Hero a thumbs up before following behind the mole. Hero could only feel sorry for his brother. He thinks he is in for a backstage job but Hero knows better. That man was looking for a new third contestant, not help.