❥🍄🌸get to know each others heh🌸🍄❥(chap.29)

Start from the beginning

Dei: Ya sure.

Y/N: YAY! But wait, what about Darki?

San: Darki? She is just talking with 2b and Hank dw !

<<meanwhile with the others>>

No one's pov:

Darki: Let me get this correcly, ya want me. To try and sneek in the A.A.W.H, knowing that I don't know what that is-, put on agent's clothes, try to like hide my face and make the auditor trust me?

2bd: Well when you went to look a bit, didn't you say no one saw you?

Darki: True- But like I don't think me wearing a makeup of a grunt will be THAT good. And plus they probably would try to test things on me knowing I don't look like an grunt pal.

2b: Well, do you have more then this mask you are wearing rn. *points at the mask on darki's face*

Darki: Hmmm... Yea I do have in my bag, plus I think I have one left where I could paint it like an grunt's face let me check!

"Darki went back to her room while 2b and Hank were waiting for her patiently we could say.... Nah 2b just complained of how much Hank die and that he as to revive him every after mission lol. "

<<when Darki came back with her bag>>

2b: So is it good?

Darki: *looks in bag* Yea I do have like, 5 other mask but let me see if I actualy have like a spared mask here to paint.

Hank: It is just a wast of energy your doing rn-

Darki: Shush and look, I found one!

Darki's pov:

"Not letting Hank continue complaining I showed them that I still had one mask that I could paint like a grunt's face. He just stared at me, felt like he was gonna have laser coming from his goggles ngl. Gosh he is scary as fuck."

2b: Well then, so you don't mind helping us right?

Darki Ya sure, don't mind tbh heh. You pretty much invited me to come in your team remember. 

2b: Your right. Alright, I let you paint the mask and dry it. When it's done tell me so I could tell you were the building is.

"I just nodded and start to come back in the room, I also realized that they were going to the grocery with Y/N. Can't belive I'm going on painting a mask while they be shopping. "

"I just sigh and put all the paint that were in my bag on the desk and start working.(why did she had paint in here bag? It's called wattpad logic buddy, tf you exepte? She will have lot of shit in her bag bc it ain't fun if the bag isn't a portale🙄/jk) "

"While putting some water in an cup I realized I could also text Sanford or Deimos to get me something. I soon took my phone and start to message Deimos"

༻𓊈𒆜lungscancer gay boi😍🚬𒆜𓊉༺

𝐘𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐢, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝
𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐫𝐧?
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝 ✅✅

𝐘𝐨 𝐝𝐮𝐝𝐞! 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚
𝐌𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐘/𝐍
𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?
✅✅

𝐘𝐞𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐮𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝐛 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝✅✅

𝐎𝐡 𝐲𝐞𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐧
𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐚
𝐏𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨?
✅✅

𝐌𝐦𝐦𝐦.
𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐀 𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐮𝐦𝐞
𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐬
𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐝✅✅

--------------------------------

"I finaly put down my phone and start to paint the mask. Gosh It's gonna take a while."

__________________

End of that chap lol 😍💅

Start to realise some friends found my wattpad so what's up frien 🤩✌

Btw if you can't see the messages just tell me in the com. And I will send what it say's bc lazy okay😭