Chapter 14

Marinette's POV

Damian stuttered, hmmm that's new. Maybe he still feels awkward after the whole 'break' thing. In a matter of months we've managed to grow individually but what if I did come back to Gotham and we meet again? Would it be awkward or too much for either of us?

I'm glad that they all still support me though... but friend seems alien to hear from Damian's voice...

I miss us...

 Wait that sounds like a good line...

3rd POV

Beginning to develop another hit (in my dreams) Mari grabbed a scratch paper making Chloe question her from the side but she didn't bother the bluenette and let her continue on her little inspiration rush.

"Probably falling in love again... ah love sick yep definitely love sick. I wish you'd both talk and fix this... you two still obviously love each other." Chloe whispered as she went on and prepared snacks for her and her friend.

Mari was in her own type of lala land sort of situation writing her little message in lyrics and melodies.

The next day 

Not so unexpectedly, Lie-la and her pet the annoyingly aggressive Alya had managed to gain ZILLIONS of backlash, no not from Marinette or the Stone or Chloe and Kagami or the Waynes which had just gotten hold of the story of Mari getting barked at by the witch and her little squad of idiots... The backlash came from the fans themselves.

"Hey newsflash miss 'I'm her friend' or whatever, you can get sued and rot in jail, although if that's what you want go on ahead and lie miss wanna be famous you got your wish just not in a way you expect" -killerWHalES09824

"Lila Rossi who? and the blogger what's her name again oh wait they're both irrelevant! For more FAKE NEWS check out her blog, I dug on a little and gosh the sausage hair is the definition of self-centered and wannabe" -cAllmeKrAzY148

"Can we just say that if there was a 'I GOT FAKE NEWS CHECK' or 'I WANNA BE FAMOUS CHECK' trend on tiktok sausage girl can take the cake, she even had the guts to go upfront with the real deal MS, like girl learn to lay low cause there 'bout to be a riot at your front door if there isn't one already." -NettieFan018465

"Yooo the group that was with the crocodile tear girl is soooo dumb like I was there and saw and felt how fake her tears were. Gurl if you're gonna act at least do better." -PEACHYlife74

Those are just the lighter words, (feel free to comment and imagine urself as a fan who roast Liela) 

Liela in her little room was getting tons of attention just not what she was hoping for. Alya and the others were spamming her, questioning and blaming her because they got backlash too.

Throwing her phone and laptop aside, Liela looked RED.(Yo watch turning red if you haven't the 2000 vibes were on point just sayin.)

"IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!!!! UGH! STUPID MARI-BRAT! I'M RUINED1 HOW WILL I EVER SAVE THIS! IT WOULD BE BETTER IF SHE WERE JUST DEAD!" she screamed in anger and frustration. Breaking a lot of her things in the progress.

Her phone rang and she looked, it was Gabriel's number. Picking up, she asked 
"Hello Mr. Agreste I- Uhm what do I owe the pleasure? Is there another project or?"

"Unfortunately for you it is not good news or a project neither will it be a pleasure. You are suspended from modelling for the Agreste brand until further notice, we are receiving many unpleasant words and criticism from MS fans and other companies on how we train our models. I advice you to come out and apologize and say the truth if you ever want to continue your career. Good day miss Rossi" 

"W-Wait Mr.- Agreste I-" and as she was about to shoot a ton of lies and excuses the line cut.

"As if I will EVER  apologize to her or lose to that brat ugh! NEVER! Just you wait Mari-brat!"

She didn't know that bigger things were coming but not the ones that are in her favor.