Great Wall of China 210 bc

Start from the beginning

"Well, they were human. Now there's just a brain. They can't feel anything. No emotion at all."

"So that's why their called cyber."

"Yes."

We just stared at each other in silence for about 5 minutes. I was getting tired of this awkwardness. The Doctor materialized the TARDIS outside my apartment building, and I invited him in for tea. I needed to talk to him. There were some things he wasn't telling me.

When we got into my apartment he was looking at photos from when I was little. I started looking at them too after putting the kettle on. God, I hated my red-brown hair. I always stood out, because everyone else in my class had black or brown hair. Even though my hair is red-brown, it's mostly red so I stood out a lot. But now, I like my red-brown hair, it's soft, and straight.

I heard the kettle, so I told the Doctor to sit down. In the kitchen I made 2 cups of tea, and walked back out to the living room.

"Thank you," he said after getting the tea from me. He quietly sipped some, waiting for me to talk.

"Why me?"

"Pardon."

"Why me? You could've chosen anyone else to come travel with you, but you chose me. Why?" I needed to know this. I know that before he was saying how I was just like him, how I lost everyone I loved and so did he. But he's a time lord with a time machine! Why can't he just go back and see them again.

"You know why."

"Yes, I do. But who did you lose?"
I needed to know who he lost, how many he lost. He was 903 years old, so he just know pain better than I do.

"A lot of people."

"Most missed."

"Rose. Rose Tyler."

Rose Tyler, Rose Tyler. Why does that name sound so familiar.

"Rose Tyler? Is she important?"

"Very important. She spread a message all around the universe."

"Oh yeah, and what's that?" I don't know why, but I just feel like I always have to ask him questions, like I have to ind out the truth. I don't know if it's because I used to be a journalist, or if he just seems very interesting, but I don't think I'll ever stop asking questions.

"Bad Wolf."

That's how her name rings a bell!

"I wrote an article on that, you know. Though, people have no idea why it's 'bad wolf' not something that actually means something."

"It does mean something. That's how she knew to come back to me."

"So she's not gone?" I felt really bad after I asked that question. It's not what I said, it's how I said it. I didn't mean for it to come out rude, I just feel like he's been lying to me. I feel like he doesn't know what I'm going through, even though I clearly know for 100% that he does. I'm just glad he continued instead of making a big deal out of it.

"Well, not dead, but still gone. Alternate dimension, stuck there. Not forever, but it's up to her whether she wants to come back again."

It was so sad, and for once, I didn't feel like asking question any more.

"I'm sorry", I really was. He loved her, you could tell by the way he talked about her, or the way he looked when you mentioned her. Those sad, brown eyes. It broke my heart just looking at him.

"It's okay. You should get to bed, you looked tired."

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"In the TARDIS."
Okay, so the TARDIS is a time machine that's bigger on the inside, and he lives in it. What else can it do? Open with the snap of his fingers?

"Okay. Well, goodnight."

"Goodnight."

With that, he went into the TARDIS and I went upstairs to my bedroom. All of a sudden, I heard the same noise I heard before we went to China. This beautiful, unmistakeable WHIRR-CHUNK noise. I quickly ran downstairs to see the TARDIS dematerializing. I knew it, they always leave. Hopefully he would come back, but I would only find out in the morning.

I decided just to go to bed instead of dwelling on how he left me. I just wanted a friend, someone who would listen to me and help me through my pain. I wanted my family back, but since that can't happen, I needed a friend. And then I found the Doctor. And then he left me.

I went onto my laptop on Netflix and put on 'This Means War'. It's a great movie, and I used to watch it all the time with my family. It should be making me cry, because I know that I will never see my family again, but instead I just remember all the memories. And I smile. Halfway through the movie I fall asleep, and dream of adventures. What might happen if he comes back for me. We would go see Edgar Allen Poe, Da Vinci, or Stephen Amell.

I woke up with tear streaks on my cheeks. The dreams were awesome, and they felt so real, but just knowing that he might not come back honestly killed me. I guess I'm going to be alone forever. Since today is going to be another day just by myself, Ive decide that I'm just going to relax all day. I took a shower and then changed into some nice clothes (just incase the Doctor came back). I went downstairs and started making myself breakfast. Bacon and eggs with toast, the best breakfast you can ever have. After I was done eating I washed up and decided to go to the cemetery. I really shouldn't, because I know I'll just end up in tears, but I still feel like I should go once more. There's just this invisible force that's making me feel like I should go there.

But As soon as I got there, I knew I shouldn't of went.

-----------------------------------------
A/N

Cliffhanger! Anyways, I'm really sorry that I can't nail the 10th Doctors speech. I feel really bad about it, but there's really nothing I can do about it. What do you think is going to happen? Comment below.

•Mikaila