Packing

When I technically came back into consciousness, even though I didn't faint our black out, I was met with myself in the reflection but with a shorter mane.

I did a pretty good job actually.

It wasn't very short, it was a long stallions cut.

It looked like something that a shy colt would wear.

My bangs weren't like how they were before, they were apart of the body of the hair cut.

They morphed along with the rest of my mane, they were more styled too.

I didn't know that I could cut manes very well.

I had been reading upon the subject but I never really put my thoughts into action.

I turned my head left and right to view myself, I really did well.

I bit my lip and swore, I should've bought the mane dye before I cut it.

I searched every nook and cranny for some dye, as if I even had any.

Still I had to find something!

I opened one of the many drawers in here and a black bag caught my eye.

It was a elegant purse with a design of three diamonds stitched into the front of it.

"Thank you rarity!"

I squealed out as I realized whom the owner of the bag was.

I guess rarity left her bag the last time she slept over.

Inside was conveniently a bundle of miniature multicolored bottles.

A whole array of mane dye laid before me.

There were many pinks, few yellows, a couple of blues, a group of oranges, and a cluster of purples.

Among those few bright yellows was one color that certainly piqued my intrest.

It was a strawberry blonde that wasn't too bright, it was a color that was cute and soothing in a way.

It looked like it would go well with this new look.

I went through the long process of washing my mane, putting in the dye, waiting patiently, washing once more, drying, and brushing.

Once I finished my mane looked cute and soft, I couldn't help but smile brightly at my reflection.

I went through the bag once again and pulled out some contact lenses.

I decided to go with a deep blue instead of a crystal blue such as pinkies.

The deep color made the look more.... male and tough.

I looked at the bottles again to change the color of my coat.

I really did like purple, but I had to look completely different.

This was certainly a tough decision.

I thought about my friends and their coats, pinkie had pink.

I couldn't possibly go with pink, so that was out of the question.

I didn't think orange or yellow would look good, not that I didn't like applejack or fluttershys coats, it wouldn't look good with my mane.

It was a tie between white and blue.