Downloading: Attack.omo. 99% Complete.

“That isn’t good!” Kel shouted as their surroundings changed to a green plane with a single tree, just like a default computer wallpaper.

Omori took out one of his poems and began to read it to himself, allowing him to get sadder and defense to raise.

Aubrey gave a thumbs up to Kel and mouthed to him how if he makes a critical she would give him 10 dollars in the real world.

Kel got pumped up by this and through his shot, striking through the heart and landing a critical. Aubrey sighed as she felt her wallet die inside.

Hero also attacked the download message causing it to glitch and show 98% before going back to 99.

The download was taking its time, staying at 99% as everyone else attacked it, trying to make sure it dies before it finishes.

Omori stabs it a few times as Aubrey wacks it with all her might. Kel throws balls at Hero and Hero smacks it with his Baking Pan, causing more damage than how much their attacks would do normally.

The downloader suddenly begins to glitch out as it crashes and begins to burn. Multiple copies show up and begin exploding, injuring Omori and friends greatly, luckily not turning them back into toast.

Omori held his chest as his health bar flashed in front of him.

1 HP. Omori did not succumb.

“Omori! Here take this!” Hero somehow summoned a cookie on his Baking Pan and handed it to Omori. Omori gladly took and ate the cookie and got back onto his feet.

The battle continued with Hero healing everyone, Omori stabbing it relentlessly, and Kel with Aubrey hitting and throwing trash they could find at it.

The download message glitched out the more it was hit. Eventually, Kel hit the giant X on the top right of the screen causing the screen to immediately close out and finish the battle.

“Wait, that was all we had to do?” Aubrey asked before letting out a groan, “Why didn’t we think of that before…”

“...We are ignoring the fact that we fought a download menu?” Hero asked.

“I mean, we fought multiple flying mixtapes. This is what makes you question everything you know?” Kel jokingly teases.

“Got me there.” Hero chuckled.

Omori wasn’t paying attention to the groups’ conversation, instead, he snuck up behind Rosa and stole the Special Mixtape away from her.

Rosa snapped out of her daze and turned around, “Hey! I felt that! Give me back my mixtape!” She yelled.

“How about no.” Aubrey grinned.

“Yeah! It belongs to Space Boyfriend! So we’re gonna return it, and there isn’t anything you can do!” Kel laughed.

“Space...Boyfriend…” Rosa stared at them completely dumbfound before laughing aggressively, “OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH~!!! YOU IGNORANT CHILDREN! HAVEN’T YOU HEARD THE NEWS? SPACE BOYFRIEND AND SWEETHEART BROKE UP! WHY DO YOU THINK THE TAPE IS IN THE TRASH ANYWAY?”

“Cause a crew member accidentally threw it away?” Kel assumed.

“NO YOU MORON, SPACE BOYFRIEND GOT RID OF IT HIMSELF!”

“He threw it away? That sounds...possible actually…” Hero muttered.

“Wait so if the Mixtape won’t work then how will we wake him up?” Aubrey asked.

“Don’t know, don’t care. Can I have the Special Mixtape now?” Rosa asked.

“No.” Everyone minus Omori said at the same time.