Chapter One: The Haddocks

??? (o

??? (o.v): This is Berk. It's twelve days north of Hopeless, and a few degrees south of Freezing to Death. It's located solidly on the Meridian of Misery. My village. In a word, sturdy. And it's been here for seven generations, but, every single building is new. We have fishing, hunting, and a charming view of the sunsets.

On a nonspecific farm, a sheep was peacefully grazing next to another one.

??? (o.v): The only problems are the pests.

Two scaly clawed paws grabbed the grazing sheep and flew away, the other sheep was unfazed and continued grazing.

??? (o.v): You see, most places have mice or mosquitoes. We have...

Somewhere else a young boy opened the door to his house and looked outside and saw a dragon, that noticed him, it shot a stream of fire at him but he shut the door quickly.

Boy: -dragons.

Outside the house, there was chaos running rampant as houses were on fire, Vikings and dragons were fighting or Vikings tried to stop dragons from stealing livestock.

Boy (o.v): Most people would leave. Not us. We're Vikings. We have stubbornness issues.

The boy ran outside of his house and tried to avoid any dragons or Vikings that got in his way.

Boy (o.v): My name's Hiccup. Great name, I know. But, it's not the worst. Parents believe a hideous name will frighten off gnomes and trolls. Like our charming Viking demeanor wouldn't do that.

He brushed past people then turned around to witness the chaos, he then turned to continue his journey but was knocked down by the force of a large dragon's attack. He was knocked onto his back and looked up and saw a Viking looking down at him.

Ack: ARGGGHHHHH! Mornin'!

He got up and continued on to his destination as he past Vikings that were not too pleased to see him.

Hoark: What are you doing here?!

Random Viking: Get inside!

Random Viking: What are you doin' out?"