-CHAPTER 8-

Y/n had walked to the owl house to stay with luz and eda for a bit, they sighed as they walked up to the door.

"Why so gloomy?" Y/n looked at the demon owl in the door as it tilted it's head to the side. "It's nothing hooty..." y/n hesitantly knocked on the door before it swung open with luz having a relieved face. "Y/n I thought belos had killed you! I was really worried" luz wrapped her arms around y/n's body as they slowly hugged back, luz's warmth made them think of hunter's warm and comforting touch.

"Can I stay here for a bit?" Y/n rubbed the back of there neck and looked away embarrassed as this was there third time of asking to stay. "Of course, I don't care how long. I'm just glad you're ok" luz gave them a warm smile before stepping out of the way so they could walk in and they did.

"Oh, look who's here. Again" eda was leaning against a doorway sipping her one and only apple-blood, y/n rolled there eyes playfully and scoffed "still sober I see" this time eda rolled her eye's playfully and gave them a side smile "if belos ever hurt you just tell me-" "us!" Luz had exclaimed "Us and the gang will come to you're rescue" eda gave them a wink before walking into the kitchen.

Y/n smiled to themselves before walking to the couch then sitting down, they took in a deep breath as they closed there eyes. Silence, complete silence. Y/n can finally think to themselves without getting interrupted or so they thought.

"Eda! It's time for you're monthly visit!" Wait... that voice sounds... familiar? Like I've heard it before.

Eda walked to the door and opened it revealing a woman who was tall, slender middle-aged woman in her mid to late forties that looked like she was two years older than Eda. She had ivory skin, pointy ears, dark teal lips, long, dark teal hair that looked like it was dyed, and one right aquamarine eye. Her left eye was a light grey like eda's, She also has dark gray claw-like nails.

It was Lilith she's the former leader and historian of the Emperor's Coven. Or so she 'was'. Lilith used to train y/n when they first joined the emperor's coven before they had met the golden guard, Lilith and y/n weren't on good terms but that died down a bit, y/n's memories had flushed back into there head. They remember that Lilith hated them to the gut since they first met, Lilith would always embarrass them in front of the emperor and other guards. Y/n still hated the time that Lilith would always beat them in a training session, but now it's in the past.

The last time y/n remembered that Lilith was stubborn and would always look mad and be cruel, but this Lilith was nicer and more friendly. 'Wait, wait, wait, are we just ignoring that Lilith said 'monthly visit'?' Y/n slowly got up from the couch and onto there feet before walking towards the two middle-aged womens, y/n stood next to eda as they eyed Lilith up and down with a bit of a glare.

Lilith looked at y/n with a surprised look as her eyes were wide and her brows furrowed slightly, eda looked at y/n then at Lilith then back to y/n with a bit of confusion then she finally connected the dots. "I guess you two know each other?" Lilith slightly shook her head before replying back to eda's question. "I had to train y/n when they joined the emperor's coven, but of course they were horrible at it" Lilith looked at you with a sly smirk and bend over a bit to you're height (if you're tall then just forget that) "and I bet they still are"

Y/n crossed there arm's across there chest and gave back a sly smirk "how's not being popular and not getting any respect?" Lilith then crossed her arm's and fixed her posture as she tried to held her pride up. Eda then had a tired look on her face before sighing "I have better things to do than deal with this" as she walked away a happy-go lucky girl then appeared, jumping into Lilith's arms.

"Lilith!" The human exclaimed happily as y/n stood there a bit confused on how she knew Lilith, the woman smiled at the girl and gently rubbed the top of her head. "It's a pleasure to meet you again luz" y/n then cleared there throat and looked at luz one brow up. The human then pulled away from Lilith then held both y/n and the woman's hand in her's.

"Y/n this is Lilith! Eda's older sister-" y/n choked on there own saliva not knowing that Lilith and eda were related at all. "So you're telling me, that Lilith the woman who works for belos is eda's older sister!?" Luz rubbed her nape and nodded then this was luz's turn to be confused "you know Lilith?"

"She used to train me when I joined the coven" y/n shrugged before yawning and started to walk up the stairs "I'm gonna go hit the hay" luz then waved at them with a small indistinguishable 'have a nice sleep'. Y/n opened a door before walking in a small but medium room.

The room had a beautiful brown-ish red wooden floor, and had a dark beige wall with a dark brown roof. It had one windowsill and it had pretty dark gray curtains, on the right side it had one bed that looks like it can only fit two people in it, a desk and a chair next to it and one bookshelf on the opposite side filled with random books.

Y/n closed the door behind them as they walked it, then walked to there bed and flopped down on there stomach. They started to get comfy and curled up into a ball, they suddenly thought about hunter and they couldn't help but feel guilty and sad. Once they knew it tears had filled the brim of there eyes, they wiped there eyes with there arm and rolled over onto there back.

They took in a shaky breathe and left there arm on there face as tears started to escape there eyes, y/n slowly cried to sleep thinking if they should talk to hunter or not.