Ch.2 [Family Rescue]

.
.
.

It been one month since being in this world, His hair has gotten spikey like Naruto/Nawaki Spiky thing. He not surprised at all to be honest.

He was wearing an typical white Version of an Uchiha Kimono without the Uchiha clan symbol or the ANBU pants.

His brown hair a bit darker SUPPOSED due to his stats, skills, and inventory currently looking like this!

.
Name: Indra]
[Age: 6]
[Level: 10]
[Next Level: 50/325]
[HP: 1250/1250]
[CP: 5500/5500]
[Control: 50%]
[STR: 21]
[VIT: 17]
[DEX: 15]
[CHA: 15]
[INT: 17]
[Points: 55]
[Shop Points: 35]
[Ryo: 95000]

-[Skills]

-[Gamer mind] LV: MAX
-[Gamer Body] LV: MAX

-[Sharingan] LV: 2
-cost 10 CP every 15 Second.

-[intermediate academy Taijutsu] LV: 6
-[Chakra Sensing] LV: 4

-[leaf concentration] LV: MAX
-5% to [chakra control].

-[Tree Walking]
-[Water Walking]

-[transformation Jutsu] LV: Max
-[Shadow Clone Jutus] LV: MAX

-[Substitution Jutsu] LV: MAX
-[Fire/Katon Release: Great Fireball Technique] LV: 3
-cost 50 CP-

-[Basic Medical Ninjutsu] LV: 4

[-Inventory-]
-Konoba Kimono (D)
-Anbu Pants (C)
-casual sandals (c)
-10 Kunai
-9 Shuriken
-[Fire Style Techniques scroll]
-[Basic Medical Ninjutsu scroll]
-[Uchiha Clan fighting style scroll]
.

Indra assumes he at an high genin level But Low Chunin level with the Sharingan.

He observed the sky while thinking about the future as He need to play this right. Currently He had sent an Shadow Clone out of the village and to try to find Karin Uzumaki, For the Why because he didn't want Orochimaru find her first.

And Speaking of Orochimaru, The Snake is probably somewhere building his safe houses of horror.

Indra sighs to himself as He wonders if He should try to get the Rinnegan. No that's would cause problems especially With Danzo and His Root around in the shadows.

If his assumptions are right then The Uchiha Massacre is on its way But Could He stop it? Or could he change the Uchiha? Or let it happen?..

Some many possibilities and paths he could make or take by his choice alone.

Then Suddenly He gained the shaodw Clones Memories.

[Map unlocked! Location: Kusagakure, Village Hidden in the Grass]

'Perfect!' Indra thought as He ran towards the nearest storage hut went into it.
.

[Map: Teleport to Kusagakure?. Cost 10 CP ]

.
Indra nodded at this. "Yes"

Then suddenly he was gone from the hut in a flash of white

Indra looked around his new surroundings as It was the Village Hidden in the Grass. Now He must find Karin and Her mother, to bring them back to Konoha, Why? Because He hopefully could get them to care for Naruto.

He used the Henge as He transformed into an civilian while suppressing his chakra signature.

He passed by some civilians and ninja as He close his eyes and focusing on Sensing Uzumaki High reserve Chakra in the grass village.