"Perhaps." She agreed.

Honestly, Alora hoped Kadon could have stayed that way she had some normalcy around to keep her on track.

Not that she wasn't on track, it was just she didn't know anyone there to act normal with.

"Alora?"

The two looked down to the comlink on the wooden chair behind them.

She didn't know it but in that moment her eyes lit up at the sound of the young Jedi's voice and it made Hux concerned.

Grabbing the device, she quickly replied "I'm here."

"Tell the General we may not make it in time. There's been a slight delay."

Alora wouldn't admit it but from the tone of Luke's voice he sounded in distress and it worried her. Her way of thinking of it was she only worried about his life because if he died than Vader would be angry with her—if that made sense. Beyond that she could care less if he died. He was nothing but an obnoxious freak to her.

But Hux was already suspicious by her unsteady silence.

"Will do." She answered finally before signing off.

With an inquisitive look, Kadon couldn't hold himself back from asking "Was that The Luke Skywalker?"

Placing back down the comlink onto the chair, she nodded. "Yeah." A ghost of a smile was on her face for a split second.

"Huh." Her hidden smile wasn't missed by Kadon's skeptical gaze. "Do you-" he paused trying to word his question without sounding like he was assuming anything.

"Do you guys get along?"

"We do." Alora nodded, her eyes darting away from his stare. "I have to."

From the way she was standing and avoiding him, it wasn't at all like her.

"Do you like him?"

Alora deadpanned, a look of disgust in her dark eyes. "Of course not. He's the enemy."

Her brother took a moment to study her before raising a brow and nodding. "I see well-" he got up. "Be careful with these people, remember who they are."

Being told what she already knew infuriated her. "I know, Kadon." She growled.

Kadon stuffed his hands into his pockets. "Just remember."

"They are scum of the Galaxy." Alora remarked in her defense. "I'm a sith, they can't persuade me the way they can you. Only the weak minded can fall into their lies."

Hux cocked his head, taking immediate offense"Are you saying I'm weak minded?"

"You said it, not me." She smirked.

With a shake of his head, his eyes fell to the ground and he turned towards the door.

Sometimes she knew exactly what buttons to push.

"I've gotta leave, just came to say goodbye."

Again she really wished Vader had ordered him to stay.

There was this constant threat with her being herself for obvious reasons. Even alone she couldn't do certain things because of this overwhelming feeling of her being watched.

Ever since arriving on the cruiser, a handful of the rebels; Leia included were wary of her. They didn't quite trust her being there, which was understandable considering they didn't know her all that well.

Only the story she fed them was all they had knowledge of about her.

Alora looked away to hide her discontent. "Get out of here then, your making me sick." She harshly joked.

She heard a snort and it made her smile.

"I'll see you later, sis. Be safe."

Her eyes lifted up to him, her light smile turning to a smug grin. "Aw you're worried again aren't you?"

"I'm going." He sighed in annoyance as he turned back to leave.

Alora laughed "Bye!"

The door slid closed, trapping her alone in her small chamber.

Officially she was all by herself on her indefinite assignment.

Though Kadon was away on other rebel ships—the thought of him nearby relaxed Alora but now with him gone...

{A/N}
Had a bit of writers block again but I was able to finish this chapter thank god lol. Next chapter will be an official transition into Return of the Jedi. Keep notifs on! Beginning to write the next chapter already!
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! If you did please leave a vote and comment! Thanks again for your support!
❤️