#12

"Where did you go?" My sister angrily pulled my forehand and forces me to seat on the couch.

I understand her reasons to feel angry to me but she shouldn't throw me like a rag doll on the couch.

"I walk around the neighbourhood."

"At midnight?! Are you crazy y/n?!"

I kept quiet at her screaming voice, it was not because I'm trying to understand her but it's the opposite of it. Doesn't she understand that I am crazy?

That was the main reason why she pushes me to meet with Hoseok but why is she saying as if I'm not crazy?

"Do you not understand the danger you could face when you walk out that door?!"

I kept quiet again.

"This is why you couldn't move forward from the past."

My eyebrows frown at her words.

Why is she talking like this?

"Why can't you be more self conscious? Why don't you have common sense?! How much longer are you trying to chain me down with your depression?!"

"Since when..." My voice shocked her. As if the Pandora box accidentally been unblocked by herself.

With trembling hands, she tries to touch me but I slap her hand away.

My lips twitch's with words I couldn't let myself to tell her. I scoff at her widened eyes before standing up silently.

Looking down at my nervous sister, "Now I know why your room is clean."

"No... Y/n, it's not like that."

"Stop. If you want to leave me, just leave. This is not the first time I've been abandoned before."

As I walk away from the living room, she pleaded for me to listen to her excuses once again but I didn't stop walking to understand her. I stop myself and stare deadly into her eyes for myself.

"I'll protect myself from now on. So feel free to leave the house, sister."