𝚃𝚠𝙴𝚗𝚃𝚢𝙵𝚘𝚄𝚛

Start from the beginning

"I mean it is for you, how do you expect me to protect you if your away"He stated."I thought it was obvious you were coming with me"I clarified.

"I could get charged with kidnapping, but if you leave I leave"he stated, "how are you kidnapping me if I'm technically dragging you with me"I stated.

"I guess, I'm thinking Michigan"he stated, "I was thinking Maine or like Rhode Island"I mumbled.

"Michigan"he repeated.

"we can look I guess, I wanna tell you something though"I stated, "what is it" he hummed moving his hand onto my stomach.

"I've never liked anyway or ever been in whatever we're gonna call this"I stated leaning all the way up.

"That's okay, your smart you'll figure it out...I mean shit I only know so much"He stated

"Well I think you know something your last boyfriend was so in love with you he tried to kill me"I laughed, Mattia started to rub his head.

"I guess you're right"he mumble, "I can't believe I almost died"I chuckled leaning on him.

"me either"he responded rubbing my head."would you have been guilty?"I asked.

"Of course, I still am you in sitting in a fake ass hospital room kidnapped because of me"he answered.

"I'm still alive though so don't be guilty"I mumbled, he shrugged I guess not wanting to keep talking about it.

I grabbed his face and pressed my lips against his, I felt him smile against my lips so I pulled away.

I didn't even get to see his smile, "why don't you let me see you smile, it's weird"I stated.

"I don't like my smile, I'm pretty sure I've told you this already"he stated pulling me on his lap.

I looked down at the small gap between us, "well I do, so smile please"I huffed.He closed his eyes and leaned back ignoring me.

"Can I ask you something"I spoke up, he nodded and rubbed my leg."Did you ever have sex with your ex?"

His body went stiff and he I seen him gulp,"Kairi why are you asking me that?" he questioned.

"I know you aren't a virgin mattia, but I'm just curious did you have sex with him?"I responded.

"Yea I did"he mumbled, "was it good?, was he good?"I asked, "you want me to be completely honest?"he questioned opening his eyes to look at me.

"Yea"

"yeah he was, it was good"he answered, "we were both experienced in what we wanted so we meshed together almost perfectly...it started out with just sex then it turned to more"he added.

"You we're both experienced so that means he wasn't your first and you weren't his?"I mumbled.

"Nope, while in the program I had a whole lot of people that liked me not because I was attractive or anything I had skills and power"He stated.

"So who was your first?"

"It was this beautiful Australian girl she was twin, she had long ankle length blonde hair, she always used to wear a ponytail that's how I remember her"he started.

"I was around 15 at the time when I met her, She had this long ass name I think but I called her Ana, I wasn't her first I think she was 16 she had liked me for awhile and me and her twin were close so I did it with her for my birthday"He finished.

"That's cool"

"Why did you really ask me that?"he spoke leaning up.I my eye lashes flutter in non-cute way due to my dumbness I looked down before shrugging.

"What if we ever get to that point and I'm not good"I grumbled, he softly chucked, "I don't expect nothing from you, I don't care about shit like that kairi if your good or not"he replied.

"Don't worry about that right now or at all"

_______________

Mattia and I were sitting on the bed half asleep, when the lights turned off and multiple bangs were heard.Moments later we heard gunshots. Mattia grabbed me and pulled me off the bed into a corner.

"Mattia what's going on?"I asked, "shh kairi just shhh I don't know"he whispered.

Gunshots were heard by our door, I flinched and Mattia pulled me somewhere, "be quiet, be still okay I got you"he whispered.

The door burst open and I let out a shaky breath, Mattia putting his hand over my mouth and pulled me closer to him.

"Mattia!"

"Mattia!"

"Shit shit, I can't lose another one"the man spoke."Azar! Azar!"a woman yelled running into the room.

My eyes widened, Mattia started gripping my waist tightly."I can't find them, I can't fucking find them"the man yelled.

"Azar, he's coming"the women stated, "fuck him, I can't find mattia nor kairi"He stated.

I struggled away from mattia, "what's that noise"the man I think is Azar pointing out.

A small light flashed on, "Kairi!"Azar spoke shining the light in my face.I smiled against Mattias hand.

"Mattia why are you being so protective right now, come on let's go"Azar whispered yelled.

Mattia let me go and pushed me towards Azar, he pulled me to my feet.Mattia stumbled over to me and grabbed me.

"Did you hurt or kill anyone"I asked, "now is not the time kairi let's go"Azar mumbled.

We followed him out and into a space with light, "what the fuck happened to you two"Azar questioned looking up and down at me and mattia.

"Somebody tried to kill me and mattia tried to kill someone"I stated."well put this on kairi"he spoke taking off his suit jacket and handing it to me.

I hesitantly grabbed it and put it on.He guiding us out the building, I closed my eyes when we had to walk past dead bodies.

We walked past a very familiar person.I stopped and walked towards them, "oh my god"I stated

"Nyriee"I mumbled, I kneeled down, I grabbed his hand and checked for his pulse, "you killed them?did you kill them?"I cried.

"He's still alive his heart beat is slowing though"I stated.

"Kairi we have to go"Azar spoke, "But-"

"I'll grab him okay"Mattia mumbled, he took his shirt off and wrapped it around his leg he was bleeding out from.

He grabbed one of his arms and Azar grabbed the other he led us out into the woods.

Roshaun had Maiya wrapped in a towel Alvaro and Alejandro stood beside them."Are you all okay?"I asked.

"We didn't get hurt you two did"Alejandro stated.I nodded and looked over and Mattia and Azar putting nyriee in the back.They had a first aid kit and started to stitch his wounds.

Wow