After a minute of giving the rim job, Sylve gets bored and says, "Do it as aggressively as possible. Do it like you were making out with me."

That's an odd way to put it. But I guess if it's what he wants. I pull his hips more into my face and spread his cheeks to try and get deeper into his ass and start making out with his ass.

Writers note: I'm so sorry. This is so stupid lmao. Continue reading if you want. I'll let you know when the lemon ends lmao. Also if anyone can guess what movie the quote, "Don't just sit there eat it." Is from your a chad and can choose a requested one shot or short story for me to do. There are rules in my bio for my stories. Anyway here are some hints:

Not a popular movie. The quote is from a sex scene and the title is

A_ _ r i_ _n Ps_ _h_

From the year 2000

69% rotten tomatoes

Back to Sparks POV

I was really enjoying making out with Sylves ass. This was oddly amazing.

"Ah~. That's just perfect Sparky! Just keep doing it like that! But more aggressive if possible!" Sylve says sounding very pleasured.

I try pulling his ass even more into my face while getting my tongue even deeper. I also pick up my speed to it's maximum.

After another minute of that Sylve moans saying, "I-I'm really close to cumming!"

I instantly push him off me turn him around and forcefully shove his cock into my mouth as far as it would go. I gag a little bit but refuse to take it out. Sylve moans loudly in pleasure as he shoots all the warm semen he could release down my throat and into my stomach. Him cumming in me causes me to cum also. My semen landed on Sylves lower back.

After he was done releasing he took his still throbbing cock out and notices my semen on his back.

"Appears you've made a mess on me. The right thing to do would be to clean up your own mess." Sylve turns around and sits on my chest showing me the cum.

"Of course I will clean up my mess." I say pridefully. I lick all of my own semen up, swallowing it. I saw his ass and couldn't help myself I grab his hips and bring his ass back to my face and stuck my tongue in it one more time as far as I could before allowing him to get off.

"My, my, someone had a good time didn't they? Guess we'll have to do that again sometime. But now it's time for the final part." Sylve gets up and grabs the four rubber ropes.

Sylves POV

I was also very excited about the next part. I planned to tie him up and do a no holds barrier type sex. This was where since he's tied up he can't stop me from doing what I want with him~. But of course I'd do it with consent.

"Sparky would you mind if I got to tie you up for the next part?" I am thinking Spark will say yes.

"I don't know... will it hurt?" Spark seems concerned on what I'd do to him while he was tied up.

"No, of course not. Why would I hurt you?" Well at least nothing that will hurt too bad. Spark is still a bit hesitant.

I put on a sad face frowning, and resting my head in my paw glancing away. "Would you please do it for me Sparky?"

Spark blushes and says, "F-fine, just nothing that hurts me too much." He lays back down and spreads his arms and legs out.

I smile and start wrapping one end of the rope to his ankle and the other to the pole by the corner of the bed. I do this with each of his ankles and wrists. "So, what do you plan on doing with me?" Spark seems a bit concerned still.