|| Chapter 3: Catastrophe at the Axiom ||

Start from the beginning

Both SECUR•T bots looked at each other confused and somewhat worried. Minutes ago GO-4 (who died when Captain McCrea was fighting AUTO and kicked him accidentally and now they were rebuilt and reprogrammed) appeared in front of them. The two of them greeted GO-4 with robotic sounds. He greeted back. Then he said:

- Everything is okay, sirs? You seem confused because something. What is going up?

The first Steward replied to GO-4:

- As I was saying, I am somewhat sure that something very bad will happen. I really don't know if it will truly happen but still... It's a bad vision I'm having right now.

GO-4 approached at the Steward and told them:

- Why specifically? Because the Axiom is every day patrolled by most of Stewards like you. You know this spaceship is safe. I don't think something will happen. Don't worry.

They three sighed and prayed so nothing more would happen. They started to have doubts now. The SECUR•T bots and GO-4 went to other place while patrolling the Axiom.

[Scene outside the Axiom at 10:23 PM]

WALL•E and his friends finished playing. They definitely have had fun. Also Emerald enjoyed the game with them. VAQ-M had an idea and talked to his friends:

- Yo, yo, yo. What if we come inside the Axiom? Because I want to go there now. I miss my work partners sincerely. I might be still in not too well conditions to work again but I just want to try. Also...What if we could go inside our home with Emerald? I'm not meaning to try to scare humans with its presence there but...

EVE interrupted him:

- Have you lost your brain? Well, better said... Your memory chip? Because I still remember we can't show up this monster. You don't realize? It's a bad idea. Humans would kill Emerald because they will think she's a dangerous creature. She is very aggressive with strangers. Keep in mind that I also don't want to break my promise I've done with D-FIB. And I'm pretty sure she won't forgive me for not caring the monster. I would lose her trust and I would be broken if this happens. No, friend. No, I'm sorry. We are not sure at all. It's really riskful to us. I don't want Emerald dead again!

VAQ-M told her:

- I'm just a piece of dumb cuz I forgot this part. You know that I am always a stubborn, EVE. I know you won't break your accordance with D-FIB because you two want to keep Emerald safe. Right? I know, I know. But still. Which one is better? That humans discover the creature while we keep lying to them and keep shut up or that we go there and have to risk our lives to show its presence and say the truth there? Uh? Uh? Which one is better for you? Hey girl, I know you might be don't agree with me but...

EVE sighed, somewhat annoyed, and spoke:

- UFFFFFF! No, VAQ-M! You still don't understand...You definitely have no idea how riskful is this if we go there and hide Emerald from the Stewards' vision. The Stewards are experts looking for suspicious activities and I don't want to be jailed because of the creature. Don't try to persuade me in this serious case because I want myself to follow the new directive: protect the animal from any bad intention. Also D-FIB is following the same directive as well.

VAQ-M sighed and kept talking to her:

- AGH, AGH..! Bro, I'm talking seriously! We have to try, that's all!

EVE rejected his words:

- No, sorry. Sorry not sorry! I'm not sure if I can accept your business, bud! I just can't...I can't do this in any circumstances! Please, understand us!