Unbothered by his reaction the woman just shrugged. "I mean from what I've heard, your having to regain the trust of Leia and Chewbacca after what you did to Han."

The smirk on Lando's face fell and his arms tangled together.

"For all they know you could be a hired spy."

"And what about you?" He countered. "How do they know your not one?"

"You make a point but-" Alora leaned in with a smug grin forming on her face. "-I'm not the one who betrayed them."

Lando raised his head a bit as his glare sharpened into daggers. "I didn't have a choice."

She gave another shrug. Her manipulation was working. The man was no threat at this point. He never was from the start and she knew that.

All bark but never bite was something about him Alora began to realize. Lando wasn't the type of person to go opening his mouth but in that split moment he was pretty convincing to her that he was.

"I never asked." She sneered before continuing. "Besides I noticed that's not what you do. It's almost like you crave drama something."

Lando's brows knitted. "Excuse me?"

"You know what I mean. You keep quiet until something happens.  You're just someone who likes too watch."

He shook his head firmly. "I'm not like that anymore."

Alora widened her eyes in a sarcastic way "Oh?"

His nostrils were  flaring. "I won't tell them because yes, they won't trust me but when the time comes and it will, they will find out about you and they will kill you, Ohnaka!"

Her smirk only grew like his fact was most pleasing. "We shall see."

Lando slumped back into the chair as the anger in his face turned to sympathy. "Did you know your father helped with the rebels?"

Alora then grimaced and lost her full control on the conversation as an unexplainable feeling of hatred took over. "I don't care!" She snapped.

When finding that weak point, Lando smiled pleasingly to himself. "He was once a pirate working for both the separatists and the Republic but he became a good man."

As he raved on about her father, the young woman glared down into her lap.

"After the Republic's fall he joined a rebel squadron and they were quite successful." He continued to smile as he talked. "They took down the Empire on Lothal." 

With a sigh, he untangled his arms. "He wouldn't be too proud to see his daughter with the enemy."

Alora rose her head, darkness in her eyes and she scolded him "The Empire did everything he failed to do!" She exclaimed then she paused to lower her voice. "He left me before I was born. Both my parents abandoned me and the Empire took me in and raised me!"

Lando began to understand her reasoning for her association with the enemy. He didn't know all what happened with Hondo in his personal life. Their history wasn't that long nor were they that close. His life would forever be a mystery but from what little he knew of the late former pirate, Hondo wasn't one to abandon anyone like that.