PART 27: ACCIDENT

Next morning

Shiva was sleeping peacefully when his phone rings. He internally curses the person for ruining his beautiful dream. He picks up the phone and sees the caller id which was raavi's. he shakes his head and picks up her call.

Sh: hlo....

Ra: good morning ho gyi bhoothnath?....

Sh: hn ek chipkali ne jaga diya....

Ra: haww....

Sh: *chuckles*

Ra: acha sun na....vo aaj mil nhi paungi....bahut busy hu......

Sh: kyun....aisa kya kaam aa gya?...

Ra: vo actually maasapa ke bahut important guest aa rahe hai....maasi ne mujhe kaam pe laga rakha hai.....

Sh: vaise busy toh main bhi hu aaj*chuckles*....mujhe aaj godown jana hai.....

Ra: (chuckles)acha phir thik hai....

Sh: (a bit seriously) kal milegi na?...

Ra: hn bilkul milungi na.....aise kyu bol rha hai?.....

Sh: nhi kuch nhi...chal bye...bahut kaam hai chipkali....

Ra: bye.....

Raavi gets a bit worried remembering shiva's voice over the call. She hoped that all is fine.

Her trance breaks when prafulla calls her.

On other side, shiva was feeling weired sensation since morning like something bad is going to happen but he let the thought slip. He went to the store and gets engrossed in the work. In afternoon, gautum sends shiva to the godown in outskirts of city for work.

Raavi, anita and prafulla are doing arrangements for the arrival of guests. Prafulla lied raavi that her mausapaa's close friends are coming. Anita knew this but didn't do anything as she thought that raavi didn't want to get married so soon and agreed that raavi should get married now.

prafulla and anita gets raavi ready. Raavi gets confused that why they were decking up like that but let out the thought. After getting raavi ready, prafulla and anita walk out when anita pulls her in a corner.

An: ye aap kya kar rahe ho....usse kam se kam bata toh do....

Pr: aee bhai....main jo kar rhi huna bilkul sahi kar rhi hu.....tu apni gyaa ki ganga apne paas rakh....

An: aur agr usse shaadi nhi karni hui toh.....ladke walo ke saamn tamasha karo gi kya?.....

Pr: kuch nhi hoga ladke walo ke saamne.....woh kuch nhi bol payegi.....

Saying this prafulla leaves. Anita sighs.

On the other hand, Raavi feels restless about shiva. she picks up her phone to call him but just then prafulla calls her and anita down. Both goes down and greets everyone. Prafulla makes raavi sit the boy's mother. Raavi feels a bit awkward.

[a/n: I don't know how people talk at this point...so skipping this part...just remember, as they talked raavi start getting what was basically happening]

'humari taraf se bhi haan hai.....' says prafulla making raavi realises what was going on. Raavi looks anita and prafulla with hurt and disbelief. How could her family can betray her? Tears formed in eyes. Then suddenly she remembers about shiva. she realises that she needed to stop this. And today she don't have shiva with her to support so she need to do it herself. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath remembering shiva.

Ra: (stands up) ye shaadi nhi hogi.....

Everyone gets shocked.

Ra: (firmly) mujhe ye rishta manjoor nhi hai....kyunki main kisi aur se pyaar karti hu....(turns to boy and his family and joins her hand) I'm really sorry par mujhe nhi pata tha ki yahan mere rishte ki baat hone wali hai....main kisi aur se pyaar karti hu......ye shaadi nhi hogi....

Prafulla gets shocked to core as she didn't expect ravi to go against her. Boy's family leaves the house after saying some hurtful words. Once, the guest leaves prafulla angrily pulls raavi.

Pr: ye kya tamasha tha....kyu mana kiya rishte ke liye hn...

Ra: (firmly) sayad aapne sahi se suna nhi maasi....main kisi se pyaar karti hu....aur shaadi bhi usse hi karungi....

Raavi turns to leave then stops hearing her maasi.

Pr: kaun hai itna khaash jiske liye tune itna acha rishta thukra diya....

Ra: (turns to her) shiva...shiva pandya hai uska naam.....aur uske liye ye rishte toh kya jannat bhi thukra sakti hu.....

Pr: matlab mera shak sahi hai.....tu uss jaungali gawaar se.....phasa liya na aakhir tujhe apni cheekni cupi]d baton me......

Ra: Kya bol rahe ho maasi??? Shiva ne koi jaal me nhi fasaya tha...pyaar karte hai ek dusre se hum........ (wiping her tears) aur aap dono se ummeed nhi hai..... aap ko kya laga ki main shiva se durr jaakar khush rahungi....aur ye dhoka de ke kya mil jata aapko nhn.....maasi meri ek baat sun lo....main shiva se bahut pyaar karti aur sirf uski hi hu kisi aur ki nhi.....agr aapne mujh usse alg karne ki koshish ki toh aap mujhe apni aankho ke saamane marta hua dekhoge.....

Prafulla gets shocked at this. She didn't expect that the case has gone this far. She thought that shivi were falling for each other but instead they have already fallen.

Pr: (angrily) nhi tu uss jungalii ke saath nhi rahegi....hai kya vo tere saamne...

Ra: jo vo hain na vo aap kabhi nhi samjh paogi kyunki sone ke dil ko samjhne ke liye dil hona chaiye....aur aaj apne mujhe jhooth bolke saabit kar diya ki aapke paas dil hi nhi hai.....

Raavi turns to leaves when her phone rings. It's krish. she picks up the call. As krish says her something her, her expression changes from angry to blank then to shocked one. Her phone slips off her hand and she falls down. Anita and prafulla reaches to her support her and asks what happened. But raavi is too much in shock that she couldn't say anything. Anita picks her phone and talks to krish. she also gets shock.

Pr: aee bhai koi bataye ga ki kya hua hai....ye raavi ko aisa kya bola jo isse aisa sadma lag gya....

An: krish ka call tha.....usne bataya ki shiva ka accident ho gya hai.....city hospital me admit kiya hai....

A lone tear escapes her eyes. 'shiva' she says as she gaspes before standing and running out of the house towards the hospital.

Raavi, anita and prafulla reaches hospital. All go to towards shiva room. Suman was crying uncontrollably and dev-rishita were trying to comfort her. Other members too looked gloomy and sad. As raavi reach there, her legs automactically stops. Dhara comes to her, hugs her and cries. Raavi breaks the hug and slowly goes to the door of room and peeps inside through glass window. She sees him lying on bed with blood covered all over the body. Her heart sank seeing this. Dhara comes to her.

Ra: (blankly) ye kaise hua?....

Dh: (crying) pta nhi....6 baje kareeb gaumbi ke paas call aaya tha kaam se.....phir gaumbi ka call hi nhi uthaya......1 ghante baad call aaya ki shiv aka acc...accident ho gya....

Dhara bitterly cries whereas raavi stood in shock tears flowing down her cheeks.

so guys this was it.....I know I am very late but kya karu time hi nhi milta......

hope you guys liked the part💖💖do review😘😘

THANKS FOR READING