PART 20: THE ONE

PART 20

Raavi's mind takes her back to the incident which made raavi realise that shiva is the only one who will always be there with her in her odds and evens.

FLASHBACK

After locket incident, shiva-raavi used to fight with each other but these fights were not mean. They just used to tease each other using names but now there was no insult in them. Everyday raavi used to come and pester around annoying him. both had different kind of feeling which new and unknown to them but this feeling as great.

It had been 3-4 days of locket incident. Raavi went to her college to collect some documents. After collecting documents raavi stood outside the college waiting for an auto. After a few min, she heard sound of giggling and muttering from her back. She turned around and found some eyes on her. this made her feel uncomfortable. She was not able to recognize the reason behind this. She decided to ignore and look for auto.

Suddenly, raavi felt someone's arms wrapping her chest. Firsly, she was startled and then she realizes that it was none other than shiva. Her hands automatically reach his.

Ra: (whishpers) shiva....

Sh: (slowly in her ear) dekh raavi tu na-

Ra: (cutting him) tune mujhe raavi bola.....aaj suraj kis direction se nikla (teasing)

Sh: (irritated) chup kar chipkali......(calmly) ab sun meri baat....vo teri dress pe blood stain laga hai...sayad tere periods....(raavi's hold on his hand tightens).....tu ghabra mat...main hu tere saath....

Listening to shiva, raavi felt a strange peace. She felt safe in his embrace, she just didn't want to get ride of his wramth. She was feeling like home.

Shiva again heard some giggling sound from back. He turned around and looked them people standing there with an angry expression. Seeing shiva's anger, everyone shut their mouth. Shiva removed his shirt and asked raavi to tie it around her waist. Raavi was amazed to she this side of shiva. She never thought shiva being so understanding and caring, especially towards her, towards his maami ki behn ki beti. But she couldn't deny that she was loving this attention from him.

Shiva finally managed to get an auto. Both of them got in it and leave the place.

Sh: (softly) tujhe tere ghr chodu ya phel kisi public wash-

Ra: (lowering her eyes) ghr chod de....

Sh: hmm

Shiva could sense the awkwardness which raavi was facing. He didn't want to make it more awkward for her. soon they reached raavi's house. Shiva didn't leave raavi then also. He walked with raavi till the gate which was locked.

Sh: ghar pe koi nhi hai?....

Ra: nhi...maasi aur anita di relatives ke gye hai aur masapa kuch kaam se ahemdabad.....

Sh: acha...

Raavi opened the door and shiva turned to go.

Ra: (softly still audible) shiva....(he turns) thank you aur sorry(cracked voice)

Shiva realizing her state rushed back to her. he looked around and finding no one watching them, he entered the house shutting the gate. As shiva shut the gate, raavi hugged him and cried. shiva was taken aback for a moment. Then he hesitantly wrapped his arms around her.

Sh: (softly) shaant ho jaa....ro kyu rahi hai?

Ra: (breaks the hug)....(sobbing) vo ye....mujhe pta nhi chala...sorry