PART 22: BACK TO THAT DAY

PART 22

That day, in evening,

'please shiva bhai.....last baar...bas iske baad kabhi nhi bolunga tujhe le chalne ko....kuch dino me maa-papa se bhi baat kar lunga' says a boy to shiva.

'nhi....peechli baar bhi yahi kaha tha tune mohit...har baar tujhe sneha se chup ke milaane leke jaata hu....kab tak ye chalega....' says shiva faking his anger.

Yes, it's shiva's friend mohit who is dating sneha for almost 4-5 months.And the cherry on the cake is that raavi and shiva are the one who help them meeting secretly in the pretext of hang outs. Back then raavi-shiva were unknown of there feeling, but they still thanks sneha and mohit mentally for making them realise there feeling unknowingly. Shivi relation is still a secret for them.

Mo: (pleading) please bhai.....dekh tujhe raavi ko saath lane ke liye nhi bolunga pakka please.....

Sh: (in mind) usse hi toh lana hai....lekin itni asaani se maan jaunga toh tujhe sakk ho jayega.....(to mohit) acha thik hai thik hai...chal....

Mo: thank you bhai...

Shiva drives to the secret spot of sneha and mohit where raavi and sneha were waiting for them. Mohit gets off the bike and hugs sneha. Taking advantage of sneha-mohit lost in the moment, raavi gives shiva a flying kiss. Shiva catches it and keep it close to his heart. Sneha and mohit break the hug.

Sn: thank you guys...tum dono ne bahut madad ki hum logo ki.....

Shivi: 🤗

Sn: acha shiva please raavi ko ghar chod do....

Mo: vo mai-

Sh: (cutting mohit) hn chodunga iss chipkali ko....

Mo: abhi toh tu mana kar rha tha....

Sh: vo-voh ye chipkali ka kya bharosa....pta nhi kya kaand karde raaste me.....aur phir bhabhi keh rahi hai....(gives an awkward smile)

Raavi rolls her eyes in her mind.

Shivi gets on the bike and shiva drives it off. He stops at his tree. Both gets off and climb up the tree.

Ra: (resting her head on his shoulder) shiva.....

Sh: hmm?..

Ra: (smiling)ek hafte baad humare relation ship ko 4 months pure ho jayenge....

Sh: hn....(smiles) time kaise pankh lagake udd gya na...pata hi nhi chala......

Ra: hn.....(snuggles into him)

Sh: (rests his head on her) aaj aate hue soch raha tha ki hum kitne gadhere the....hume humari feelings bhi snha aur mohit ne realise karayi.....

Ra: aur vo bhi bina kuch jaane....

Both chuckles. Shiva takes her and kisses her plam. Both of them drifts to memories of the day when they realized that they love each other.

FLASHBACK

It had been 5-6 days since when shiva became her savior. All this time,both of them were hell confused about the things they done and felt. They tried best to avoid eye contact with each other.

That day, sneha called raavi and told that she is in love with a guy named mohit. Sneha asks raavi for help her for the secret meeting as she planned to confess him that day. Raavi happily agrees.

Elsewhere, mohit convienced shiva to drop him to the venue sneha called him. he also was sure of his feeling and was determinant to confess that day only. Shiva rolls his seeing mohit's excitement and agreed to help him.