∆Chapter 11∆

Flying to new destination please wait..
.
.
.
.
.
.

Destination reached!
...........................................
   "So how was school?" His aunt asked when he entered the house. "Oh it was fine, two knifes almost killed me but I'm fine" he sarcastically replied as he placed a grocery bag on the table.

"Tubbo that's not something to joke about" she said in a know-it-all tone.

"It's finee I was joking about that anyways" tubbo ripped open the bag and set the things back in their shelves.

Suddenly the phone rang.

   "I'll go get it" Cassie scurried out the room. Moments of silence went by with the occasional sound of his aunt saying "uh huh". A while later Cassie appeared into the room with a big smile. "What happened?" Tubbo asked, for some reason his gut was telling him something bad is gonna happen, "a friend got us tickets to America!" She squealed. "You have to be kidding!" Tubbo shouted, he was so happy.

He would finally get to meet ranboo.

"It's supposed to be tickets for California, is there any place in California you'd want to stay?"

   Immediately the first thing that popped up was ranboo's place, "yeah! We can stay near ______". "Oh is there a particular reason why?" She questioned, "oh it's uh... it's um, nothing, nothing, I just heard the area was good". "Ok then tubs" she said giving him a werid smile and disappearing into her room. Honestly, he didn't know why she gave him that type of smile. It made feel weird like something bad was gonna happen. But he felt like she was connected to something or someone.

Tubbo got frustrated as he always does.

   "That doesn't make any sense!" He said as he banged his head on the counter. Bad choice. He entered his room with a bandage plastered on his forehead. Suddenly his phone dinged.

CHAOS AND DESTRUCTION BITCH 🔪
———————

Big T:
A~

B~

C~

D~

Wilbur soup 🍲:
Tommy shush

DIDJA GETA WHOPPA:
Tommy plz stfu u been singing the
alphabet for 2 HOURS

404:
DREAM help me @-smile_mask-

ClAy :):
Tommy shush before I break ur arms

Big T:
OH HELL NO U DON'T

@technø_blade

The blade:
Heh?

Big T:
Tech, dream said he'll break my arm

The blade:
Theseus u srs?

Dream get ur ass over here

Wilbur soup 🍲:
EY AT LEAST FIGHT OUTSIDE MY ROOM

Quackity quack quack:
STFU

Bbh:
LANGUAGE

Wilbur soup 🍲:
Quackity my darling how could u betray me like this 😔

Quackity quack quack:
EH ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ᗩ•⁄ ⁄)⁄

Tubs:
WHO R THES PPL (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻